Chapter 14

Yaaaaaawn. The rays of sunlight blinded me as I sat up on the couch, ready to start the day.

"Good morning, Honeeey~!" a tall figure rushed to my side.

"Good morning, Sunshine," I responded, trying to sound my best.

Zhou Mi was still in his pajamas, rocking his Mario slippers. His big grin showed that he was awake long ago... What time is it anyways?

"Good morninggg," a cheery Henry stepped into the living room.

"Good morning, Henry. Why are you guys already awake?" I asked curiously.

"Mario Cart," they responded in unison.

Confused, I raised an eyebrow. "Mario Cart...?"

"Zhou Mi couldn't sleep, so he woke me up... And he wanted to play Mario Cart," Henry answered.

I gave Zhou Mi "that look," making him turn away and laugh.

"It's about time the others wake up too. Wanna go at it?" Henry suggested with a mischievous smirk.

"You naughty maknae," Zhou Mi gasped, squinting at Henry. "...Let's go!"

They started by tip-toeing into Eunhyuk's room... And hitting him with a pillow. Then we escaped into Leeteuk's room, poking and pulling his leg hair. We did the same to Shindong. Down the hall was Donghae's room, where we made creepy sounds until he accidentally kicked Henry. Siwon was no fun. We only creaked his door open, and he already woke up. I guess he's a light sleeper.

"Okay guys, shhhh..." Henry hushed us as we stood outside Kyuhyun and Sungmin's room. He slowly cracked the door open, making sure there was no noise. Slowly... Slowly... He only opened the door wide enough so that we'd be able to squeeze in. But when I got in there, I noticed that one of the beds we empty.

To the side, Kyuhyun was on his computer. We all gasped in surprise, making him pause his game and stare at us with a confused look on his face. Without a word, Henry made his way next to Sungmin's bed, where he was sleeping soundly with a pink bunny in his arms.

"This is for last time, Lee Sungmin," Henry reached his hands out with an evil smile. He pinched and squeezed Sungmin's cheeks, with the evil smile still on his face.

"Nnnng," Sungmin made an incoherent noise. "Stop it, Kyu..."

Henry looked away, trying hard not to laugh. His hands remained on Sungmin's face.

"Kyuuu," Sungmin groaned. "Stoooop..."

Henry, still holding in his laughter, squeezed harder. Resulting in a pink bunny to his face, and an annoyed Sungmin.

"Yah!" Sungmin opened his eyes to see Henry hovering over him. "LOOK, mochi cheeks," he said in a sassy tone.

Zhou Mi and I busted out laughing at Sungmin's voice. He sounded like he was ready to beat Henry down with his pink bunny.

"Sungmin-ah, it's time to get up," I said, calming him down.

"Okay, Minaaa~" he switched back to being cute.

We left the and went into Yesung and Ryeowook's room next door. Usually, I wouldn't have to wake these two up. Maybe I'm a little early this morning.

Zhou Mi crept over to Ryeowook and slowly pulled his blanket off of him. I watched, amused, as Ryeowook pulled it back over him, and the process repeats.

Then I realized. Laying right there, was Yesung. His black hair was messy... The perfect kind of messy. The white v-neck he wore showed off his collar bones. Oh, how I wanted to touch them so bad. He looked so peaceful sleeping. Almost angelic. And beautiful.