Description & Foreword

A normal girl living a normal life with her best friend, when all of a sudden... BAM! A job offer to take care of Korea's biggest superstars - the boys of Super Junior. Mina's required to move into the dorm consisting of 13 unimaginably attractive men and leave her best friend's side.

Not only are the ELFS gonna make her life a living hell... One of the members will make sure she knows her place. And that place isn't in the SM dorms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooo~! I'm kinda new here on Wattpad... And this is my first story here. I've written fanfics several times, but I never attempted to publish them. I hope this one goes well. o.o

Oh, and I'm terrible at covers. I'd love it if someone would help me. o:

NOTICE:

(As much as I'd love to), I do not own Super Junior or any other SMTOWN characters in this story. The only ones that are made up by me are Mina, Meela, and a few other minor characters.

Although this story is fictional, I prefer to keep it "factual" by portraying the characters as to how they'd probably act in real life. Also by including real events and happenings, such as variety show appearnaces and concerts. I'm hoping everyone, ELF or not, can learn more about them this way. (And I don't wanna make up false claims or anything.)

But SOME THINGS will be adjusted, such as age and timing, for the sake of the story. I hope you understand that, beause this story is STILL FICTIONAL.

I don't do fan for fan, comment for comment, or read for read, because I prefer keepin' it real.

Please support "Super Maid & The 13 Dorks" by commenting, suggesting, questioning, voting, fanning, and all that good stuff. Thank you~!