Chapter 7

"Mi... Mina..."

Is someone calling me?

"Mina. Yah, Mina!" the voice got louder.

Suddenly, I felt someone shaking me. My eyes fluttered open to see a head hovering above mine, with eyes that seemed to stare straight into my soul.

"Eeek," I squeaked in surprise. "Yesu..." I stopped myself. "Oh! Sungmin-ah!"

"Minaaa~! You're awake!" he grinned.

What's up with these weird awakenings in this dorm... Aish, they scare me every time.

"Wha... What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"5:47am," he responded. "Rise and shine! It's just me and you today~!" he sang, yanking the curtains open.

"Huh? Just me and you? What do you mean...?" I asked, confused.

"Guess who's staying home with you today, Mina?" Sungmin smirked. "I'll make sure you'll have lots of fun!"

* * *

After waking up from a half-hour nap with Sungmin practically staring at me the whole time, I officially started my day by making pancakes. Sungmin offered to wake up the members for me, and of course, I let him. Cause, y'know. I'm still not over Heechul's grumpy self... Hmph, making me dumpster dive.

At the breakfast table, I read out everyone's schedule for the day, like I did yesterday. And as he said earlier, Sungmin is gonna be staying home with me today. For some reason, he didn't want to eat breakfast this morning. Manager Junghoon did tell me to watch Sungmin's diet though... So I shouldn't be concerned, right?

All the members left the dorm by 8:00am, leaving me with Sungmin. He plopped next to me on the couch. I felt like we were gonna go through the awkward "so what do you wanna do" process again.

"Mina, go change," he told me.

"Huh?" I blinked at him. "What for?"

"We're gonna head out~!"

"But... I thought I was supposed to wear this costu-"

"Only when you're in the building!" he cut me off. "Now go, go, go, hurry!"

"Er, alright," I hurried into my room to find something to wear. A pale pink shirt and bright turquoise shorts. That should do!

"How'd you know my favorite color is pink?" Sungmin smiled as I stepped out.

"Really?" I guess it's something you should expect from the Aegyo King.

"Mhmm. Do you wanna walk or take the car?" he asked. "Hmm... Let's walk. It's been a while since I've enjoyed fresh air," he announced before I could answer.

Making sure the door was locked behind us, we journeyed our way out to the front of the building. Sungmin decided to be funny and race down a flight of stairs before taking the elevator on the 7th floor.

"Hehe," he gave me aegyo as an apology. "Mina, do you wa-"

"Opppppaaaaaaaa~! Sungmin! Sungmin!" a crowd of voices interrupted him. There were about 8 girls standing outside at the front of the building. 3 of them ran in and up to Sungmin.

"Ah, good morning~!" Sungmin politely greeted.

"Good morning, oppa!" they said in unison. "How are you? Did you eat anything yet? Where's Kyuhyun oppa? Can you sign this?" they threw a buncha questions at him.

"Yes, yes, yes," he nodded and took their photo-cards. I stood there awkwardly, watching him sign his autograph with cute little hearts.

"Who's this, oppa?" one of the girls glanced at me.