Chapter 42

December 27th. Dinner number two... Italiano.

"THIRTY MINUTES!"

"Okay, okay..." Heechul mumbled as he walked in.

I wore a short white dress today and protected myself from the cold with the black pea-coat that Siwon gave me for Christmas. And I was sporting the bright red lipstick on my lips.

"Dinner again?" Donghae questioned.

"Yup."

"Where are you planning to go today?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Maybe somewhere for Italian."

"You really like Italian food, don't you?" Heechul walked out from the hallway. He was wearing a pale pink button-down shirt with black pants today. I have to admit, pink is a nice color on him...

"I do," I smiled.

He fixed his hair in the reflection of his phone.

"You know what... I think I want some of that FANCY pasta," I smirked.

* * *

This is the same place we went to last time. I remember the outrageous numbers on the menu the first time I went there.

"Benvenuto! Welcome! Table for two?"

"Yes sir," Heechul replied.

"Ah, is this beautiful young lady your significant other? We have a special discount for couples this evening!"

His eyes lit up at the word "discount".

"N-"

"Why YES, this is my beautiful significant other!" Heechul grinned, grabbing me by my arm and yanking me by his side.

"Wai-"

Heechul shoved my face against his collar, preventing me from saying anything.

"Great! Right this way!" the waiter led us to a table.

"Hey!" I removed myself from his grasp.

"Shush," he snickered.

"But I'm not your significant other!"

"So?"

"So why'd you tell him that I was your significant other?!"

"So I could get the discount, duh."

"This only means that you owe me a second serving of desserts," I pouted at him.

"Whatever you want, honey," he smiled in a disgustingly cute manner.

"Only Zhou Mi gets to call me Honey..."

"Alright, potato head."

Sigh... Again with potato head.

We both ordered the fancy pasta like we did last time, along with a bottle of wine. Fancy dinners aren't fancy without wine.

"You remember when we came here last time and the guys were here?" I brought up.

"Oh, yeah. And they didn't invite us."

"Right."

"You remember when you were afraid of the prices here?" he said.

"Of course," I laughed.

"What happened to that?"

"I decided to be a little mean to your wallet," I smirked.

"You didn't have to be this mean..."