11

Moriarty

Jim sat alone in his room. Was he really going to do this? Was he really going to run away with Sherlock Holmes?

Moriarty had spent the last few days thinking about Sherlock. He felt his stomach twist every time he thought of him. Jim just hoped Sherlock felt the same way.

He was definitely in love with Sherlock Holmes. He always had been. It just took him a few years to realise it.

Jim had given Sherlock a week. That meant he had 5 days left. 5 days to be Sherlock Holmes. 5 days to be Jim Moriarty.

Well, he needed to say goodbye to his network. That was obvious. It was just a matter of how. He couldn't tell each of them individually, could he?

He spun around his office in his leather chair trying to come up with a solution. He couldn't call them, it would take to long. A video on a screen wasn't personal enough. Neither was someone spreading a message.

Message. That was it.

He could send every member of his network one message to say goodbye. Thank you, even.

Jim had set up a message to send to the group :

Thank you - JM

But he didn't press send. What if Sherlock said no? What then? His finger hovered over the send button until he finally decided to save it as a draft, just in case.