8

Sherlock

Where are you?!? - JW

Sherlock decided to walk home. That way he would have more time to himself.

Jim Moriarty loved him. Like actual human love. The man he thought couldn't love, loved him. More than that, he wanted to run away with him. The worse bit was, he wanted to too.

Once he walked through the doors of 221B, he was greeted by a variety of people. The one that stood out the most was John. He was positioned in the centre of the party.

"Sherlock!" He almost shouted as he pushed his way past Molly and Mary, "Where the hell were you?"

"Jesus Christ, John. I was only gone an hour!"

"Well it was a bloody awful hour." John replied angrily.

"It's alright. It's alright now." Sherlock tried to reassure the group.

"No it's not!" John yelled, "It's not okay!"

Sherlock didn't bother shouting back. There was no point. Instead, he looked around the room at search party:

Molly, Mrs Hudson, Mary, Mycroft, Lestrade, Sally, Anderson and a few other members of the police force. All there for him.

"Sherlock, do you have any idea what you've put us through?" Molly asked but Sherlock's eyes were fixed on John's.

A few other people spoke up but Sherlock didn't pay attention. He was focused on trying to make John aware of what was going to happen in the next few days. He looked down at him sadly, as if to say sorry.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.