Chapter 17|| "Something right."

Fall into your blue

Fall into your blue

Fighting it is hopeless, sinking in your ocean

Just like you designed me to do

Fall into your blue

Sunrise in your bed, purple, yellow, red

Only when it's you and me

Take me to the edge, right through your lens

Show me what I need to see

Blu, Jon Bellion

(this song tho omg, happy 2019, my loves xo)

Chapter 17

Three knocks and then a 'you open up, right now, bitch,' was the reason I got up from my bed after sixteen whole hours, to open the door.

"We come with food."

Trisha, Tanya and Shreya smiled up at me and in their hands was indeed, what looked like a hell lot of food.

I groaned in response but they barged in, pushing me aside.

I closed the door after them and collapsed next to them on my bed.

There was silence for what seemed like an eternity.

"I like enjoying silence all alone, thank you very much," I mumbled.

Looks exchanged.

"We heard," Trisha was the first to say.

I groaned again and rubbed my palms on my face.

"It happened, okay? I wish it didn't."

"Honestly?" That was Shreya, looking at me with narrowed eyes from across my bed.

Bitch.

I love her.

But still.

Bitch.

"Where's my food?" I asked, busying myself by looking through the various plastic bags.

Tanya grabbed one and kept it behind her.

"Oh come on!"

"Speak, Jennie, what went down?" Trisha asked.

"Other than my life, nothing I suppose?"

"I'll fucking kill you," Tanya said through gritted teeth.

"Please put me out of this misery," I said, my voice muffled as I pressed my face against my bed.

I heard a collective sigh.

"All we know is that Soham and you—"

"Made out? Yup, that happened, let's never talk about it. It was great seeing you guys, I'll pay you for the food—"

"Jennifer, I know you're used to being alone and solving your own fucking problems but we are here for you. You can talk to us," Shreya said, gently like I was some ticking grenade.

Which I couldn't say I wasn't.

"Talk about what? I don't know, anymore, that guy, that asshole, is driving me insane."

"Babe, I know where you're coming from, heck, we've grown up together, we know how you both are," Trisha said. "But, I don't understand you two at times, like one moment you both are at each others' necks, ready to commit murder and the next moment, you both are giving each other lovey-dovey looks."