Epilouge

Epilogue-

"Hey," Nicholas walked over putting a jacket on my shoulders. "You okay?"

I nodded warping my arms around his waist watching my breath in the cold November air. I looked down at the gravestone in front of me.

Rip

Heath Jones

Beloved friend

I sighed. It was amazing how quick your life could change and how quickly enemies can become you're friends.

After John's dad died, Cole told Oki over intercom to call John's stepdad, the state troopers, and cops. They arrived and interrogated everyone. After coming to the conclusion that none of us had done wrong, they released us and the other girls who had been held prisoner.

A week after, we received a letter saying all the girls were safely returned home, and now they were hunting down the ones who were previously sold.

We contacted Heath's family and told them everything. At first, they were disgusted by their son, but when I told them how he saved my life and that even I had forgiven him for his wrong doing, they agreed to go to his funeral.

When my family heard about the 'breakout', My mom cried, my dad wanted to lock me in my room forever, my sisters hugged me, and my brother asked followed me around for weeks as my permanent body guard.But, after a while, I did convince them I was fine and good continue on with my life.

Oki tried to do whatever I asked her so she could 'repay me.' But after 1 and a half weeks of constantly bringing me root beer, chocolate milk, and carrying my books, I got annoyed and made her stop.

My school now had three new students; Cole, Blaze, and Mike. After the 'breakout', Cole moved in with John. John's mom wanted to take Cole in after hearing the story. Cole and John get along fine now (Except once when Cole hit on Oki, John punched him.)

"Whatcha thinkin?" asked Nicholas after kissing the side of my head.

"Everything's good now, right?" I asked. "I'm fine?"

He pulled away taking my face in his hands. He stroked the side of my face with his finger as I stared into his eyes. He smiled brightly. "Of coarse. Nothing could be more perfect, princess. God had to give someone this crazy life story, Rai, but it's our job to finish writing it."

I stared at him and smiled, "I just hope there's no sequel."