Chapter 4

Chapter 4- Oops, I did it again. I poisoned your food.

Oh finally! Lunch Time!

I'm gonna kill Bitcholas! I mean Nicholas.

Who am I kidding? It Bitcholas and we all know it!
What he called me one first?

I skipped around the hallway until I got to my locker. I started going through things and reorganizing for my classes after lunch. Shh.. Don't tell anyone I'm kinda VERY VERY OCD. Shhh only everyone knows it!

Slam.' I leaned away as someone shut my locker.

Since my brother was the culprit, I didn't attack plus he's probably much stronger then me.

"What?" I asked agitated.

"Good afternoon to you too," He smirked. "Ok cutting to the chase.... I need money."

"And I need a life, looks like were both out of luck," I sighed.

"Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiii," he drug out my name.

"Even if I wanted to help I couldn't, I'm going out for lunch, and I'm going to need my money."

This caught his attention.

"Finally give into Christofer?"

"No. We are giving an annoying prick the 'Bowl buster' routine."

He winced. "What'd he do?"

"Um it could be a girl!"

He gave me a 'really this game look.'

"Rai, I'm guessing it's a dude. You've most likely kneed him a couple times because he probably insulted you somewhere along the way, too."

I gaped at him. He started victory dancing.

"Boo-yah I am awesome! Who knows their sister? oh yeah, ME!" he cheered. "Plus you've never gotten that mad at a girl before. Guys just always mess with you"

"Get over yourself! Just go beg Rylie for money." I shoved his shoulder.

"Fine grouchy! Your just mad that I'm awesome." With that, He walked off.

I rolled my eyes. I love him but sometimes,All-the-times, he was such an idiot. Oh well, family, whatcha gonna do?

I walked over to Christofer's car's normal parking place.

Oki, Nicholas, and Zachary had gathered around. Oki was lying upside down on the roof of the yellow truck.
Zachary and Nicholas were leaning on the hood facing me.

"Oki, what are you doing?" I asked staring at my best friend.

"Uh.. I don't know." was her ever so clever answer. The boys snickered.

"What the heck." I shrugged and climbed up next to her and leaned upside down.

"Wait. Your coming?" Nicholas asked upset.

Wow.

"No shit Sherlock!" I retorted.

Zachary and Oki snickered.

"RAI AND OKI GET OFF THE ROOF OF MY CAR!" I turned my head to see Christofer coming looking mad as hell.

I laughed and Oki yelled ,"Why don't you make us?"

We both laughed and he growled. But then I heard Nicholas and Zachary start laughing and Christofer's growl turned into a grin. Oki must not have picked up on this because she kept laughing.

Before I could do anything, I was lifted off the ground.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I screeched from Eaton's shoulder.