Chapter 15

•HEATH'S POV•-(Gasp! I know)

Chapter 15- Plans in Action

What was this pit I felt in my stomach?

Anger, disappointment, rejection, guilt? Or maybe all of them combined.

I couldn't stop thinking about how she'd looked at me when I walked in. First A flicker of hope passed through her eyes like nothing had happened. Then sadness and hurt. Lastly anger, shock, and disbelief when she realized I worked here.

I sighed. What are you doing, Heath? I thought. The one girl who gave a shit about you is sitting in a room where she will be bought. Here you are, sitting as the only ray of good light is being taken from you. Not only that but you helped this happen.

I was an idiot to take this job. I lost everything. But, the Heath that she cared, and everyone else cared for, was long gone.

I watched her from outside the viewing room. As she cried, I wished the old me was in there to comfort her.

•NICHOLAS COTRIM POV•

This was it. The night everything would be made right again. Eaton, Oki, John, Cole, Mike, Blaze, Zachary, and I would all break in to retrieve Rai. The plan was Oki stayed in the car talking to us through headsets convientiently stolen from John's stepdad. Mike, Blaze, and Zachary would stay behind so if we needed back up Oki could send them in. Eaton, John, Cole, and I are going to find Rai and get her out of there before any more harm comes to her. Then John and Cole are going to kill, yes kill, their father.

In five minutes, we would walk in there like workers.

In twelve minutes, we would be were they store people. Where they store girls. Where they store my girl.

In seventeen minutes, she will be out of this hell hole and never, ever, go back.

Just hold on Rai..... just seventeen minutes.

•RAI JOHNSON'S POV•

My face stings like a thousand yellow jackets used it as a pin cushion. I had recieved twelve slaps and ten punches to vairous parts of my face. Apparently spitting at the veiwing glass, calling people colorful names, and screaming are all big No-Nos. Like I give a shit.

Something possessed me to stop crying like a wimp, and I did. It was like all of my anger had filled me.

Through the veiwing glass i see a gaint room about the size of two basketball courts. There's a track around the edge of the room with multiple doors off of it, most likely more viewing cells. Around the bottom of the room, there are also cell-type doors and two double doors that look like the push-factory style doors. They probably provide an exit.

Right now a worker was repeatedly slapping me for making myself look bad. He looks rather frustrated. Well boo-hoo he's not the one chained up!

Leaning against a wall in the big room, Heath watched me paitently. He looked deep in thought. I sighed mentally. So, this is my life. My abuser brought out a knife and scraped both of my shoulders. I bet my lip to keep in my scream.

Suddenly bullets erupted and silenced the sound of abuse coming from other rooms. At first, I feared for the other girls in the other rooms. I asumed they had killed one of them. But suddenly my door was thrown open.

Coming through the door was Heath. He looked rather happy which scared me.

"Rai you're getting out of here," he smiled as he bashed my abusive worker's head in the wall.

I gaped at him. He walked over and released me. I didn't waste one second.

I painfully rushed out to find the big room in total mayhem. Two figures with machine guns were shooting up the place while two other figures ran real easing prisoners.

Suddenly I realized what was happening. I looked at the figures. Eaton and Nicholas were freeing the girls and John and someone else were manning the guns.

When Nicholas saw me, his face flashed between relief, happiness, but lastly fear?

"No!" he yelled running towards me looking behind me. Suddenly I was shoved our of the way and a shot fired. I screamed. I looked up to see John's dad pointing a gun at where I had been standing. But, on the ground where I previously stood, was laid the bloody body of Heath Jones.

Another shot fired, this time from John's gun. I screamed as it pierced his fathers forehead. Nicholas came and picked me up. "Come on," he whispered as he hugged me. "It's over. It's all over."

"I'm fine." I whispered.

"I know."