1. Aren't You My Boyfriend? (ep24)

Can couldn't believe what had just happened

Can couldn't believe what had just happened. Sanem had been extra sassy a few minutes ago. She had put Can on the spot and thoroughly enjoyed doing it! Sticking her sweet little bottom out as she bent next to him at his desk she asked -"Aren't you my boyfriend? Won't you kiss me?" And his shocked expression had tickled her pink!

Baiting him in full sight of the office - this was a different side of Sanem! And when she smiled and sashayed out of there, he wanted to run after her and kiss her right up against that glass door. Just thinking about it made him hot under the collar. There was no way he was going to let her get away with it, he grinned to himself.

"Guliz, Sanem nerde?", he asked, stepping outside his office. "I think she went down to the archive room, Can Bey", Guliz said. "Can you ask her to come to my office when she gets back?", Can said.

A few minutes later, Sanem walked into his office. "You were looking for me Can...Bey?".

"Yes, Sanem, I needed to find the stats on the last campaign. They are in the files on that corner shelf, near the sofa. Could you check those for me?", he said.

Sanem headed over to the shelf tucked away in the corner of the room. She was so deeply engrossed in her work, that she didn't hear Can coming up behind her like a big, silent cat. He held her waist and kissed her soundly on her neck.  Sanem dropped the files in her hand, spinning around, opening her mouth to scream. But he was quick to cover her mouth with his - her scream changed to a whimper, her hands fell limply to her sides, and she sighed in delight, opening her mouth, giving him more access.

Can deepened his kiss, he tongue sweeping the inside of her mouth, his hands in her hair, his thumbs rubbing at the sensitive skin behind her ears. The assault on all her senses was more than she could handle,  and Sanem felt her knees buckle. Not breaking the kiss, Can held her up, steadying her and then slowly withdrew,  drinking in her dilated pupils, her open mouth, her hand on his chest.

When he was sure she was steady on her feet, he leaned in once more and whispered, his voice thick with desire, "Sanem Aydin, don't start a war you can't win".

Grinning wickedly, he stepped out of his office and called out - "Ceycey could you get us a cup of çay? I think Sanem really needs it"