School Time

Brooklyn

I woke to my alarm going off. I rolled over and turned it off then sat up. I stretched and Walked to the bathroom to do morning routine which was to, use the restroom, brush my teeth, wash and moisturize my face put on my contacts and makeup, then finally straighten my hair. I was so happy school was almost over so I wouldn't have to do this everyday.

I walked out the bathroom and searched through my closet for something to wear. I decided to wear My ripped light wash jeans, a flowery top, white converse and my flower head band. I felt cute today as u checked myself out in mirror but then looked underneath my clothes and saw what I really was, fat. I grabbed my bag and phone and headed down stairs. My mom had already left for work but she cooked me breakfast, it was two chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. I only ate half of one pancake and bit my bacon. I grabbed my keys and locked up the house then sent a message to my friend Chris letting him know I was on the way to pick him up since his car was in the shop.

Me: I'm on the way big head.

Chris: ok lil girl.

I smirked before heading to his house. After a couple minutes, I honked my horn letting him know I was here.

He ran outside then got in the passenger seat.

"You looking good today Brook," he said while checking Me out and licking his lips.

"Whatever boy." I smiled and looked at him before pulling off. We headed to school with the music blasting loud. At one stop light, Chris got out and Nae Nae'd in the middle of the street. I laughed at his silliness.

We parked in the parking lot and walked side by side into the school. As soon as I walked in, I saw some of my friends.

"Well, there's my crew. I'll see later," I gave him a side hug then we both went our separate ways.

My friends smiled hard as I walked over to them.

"What?" I said confused.

"I see y'all," Amber said referring to Chris and I.

"Oh Noooo. He's just my friend. Nothing more.... nothing less."

She side eyed me then the bell rung. Saved by the bell.

I must admit, I've thought about me and Chris dating, but he wouldn't want me. I'm so not his type. I mean look at me, I'm fat.