Clear

Brooklyn

My mind was flooded with a million emotions. My eyes were blurry with regrets and tears. I couldn't feel anything.

Chris

My eyes stayed focused on the road as tears made the road seem slippery. I could hear nothing but low tone music playing on the radio. My hands left sweaty stains on the steering wheel as I parked.

"Get out." I left regardless of whether or not she was following me.

Brooklyn

Once I realized the scenery, my body instantly relaxed. I sly smile crept onto my face as i thought of all the good times me and chris shared here when we were younger. I inched towards the swings as my tempting fingertips reached for the chains helping the seat float above the ground.

Silence

No noise was made for twenty minutes. Only the somber squeaking of the rusted chains as I glided through the thick night air.

Chris

I walked towards her slowly, still picking up my thoughts and organizing the words I was about to say. The silence was killing me but necessary.

"Brook," I leaned against the pole next to her rusted swing.

"Yea Chris?", her beautiful brown eyes peared up at me.

"I will help you take care of her ok? I gotchu No matter what. Okay?".

"I'm so sorry Chris. I promise I'll never hurt you like this again. And the next time i get pregnant I'll be sure to let you know first."

"Ain't no next time bih. And don't be sorry, be beautiful."

Brooklyn

A smile formed across my lips as I stood and hugged him closely.

After staring into each other's eyes for damn near 5 minutes his lips finally met mine.

Laaaaaaaaawd Gawd Yaaaaaass.

Chris

A nigga finally got his kiss and his girl.