The Cook Off (continued)

Brooklyn

The battle had begun. I'm currently making my world famous Mickey Mouse French toast with cheese eggs and sausage. I know I will win this. I have to. I mean not that I don't want the kiss, I just wanna get paid.

For the past 10 minutes Chris had been looking over my shoulder

"What you making?" I side eyed him while elbowing him.

"None of your business now worry about yourself."

"Ooo. Somebody's feisty today. A lil competition scares you? I understand. " I smirked and keep cooking my creation.

"Um are y'all done yet?! I have way more important things to do then sit here and watch y'all flirt," Malia expressed with an annoyed tone.

The whole time we had been cooking she had been saying slick shit under her breath. I know she's only a kid but I am 2 seconds from kicking her in the throat. I'm normally a chill person but when people push my buttons I get crazy.

"Hey how about you and your brother go watch some tv in my room upstairs. I have a couple movies up there too. Go watch frozen or somethin," Chris ordered. I could hear in his voice he was feeling the same way I was.

"You just want us to leave so you can kiss all on your girlfriend."

"Oh I'm not his girlfriend. We are just friends," I reassured her.

"That's not what Chris said," she cackled before heading upstairs followed by M Dog who just shook his head and sighed.

"Why'd you tell them I was your girlfriend?"

"They were gonna ask me anyway and if I said no they would pester me about it all day."

"Whatever," I flipped my second pancake and placed it on the plate with the first.

Chris

"You act like me claiming you is a bad thing. Like am I ugly or some shit," I chuckled to hide the fact that I was a little offended. Maybe she really doesn't feel the same way I do.

She just shrugged her shoulders and keep cooking.

I hate when she shuts down on me like this. Whenever she gets uncomfortable or angry she will block anything and everything out. Its like she turns into an unbreakable brick wall.

"Aight I apologize. Don't be mad at me B." I touched her shoulder only for her to jerk away and turn her back to me.

"Whatever just hurry up so we can get this over with." she snarled and began to make their plates.

________________________
A couple minutes later

-------------------

The food was finally done. I called the kids down and they began to test taste.

After 2 minutes of dead of silence Marcus finally spoke up.

"Both were very delicious but I'll have to go with Uncle Chris's. Those grits were the ish."

I smirked and looked over at Brooklyn who wasn't even paying attention.

"I like both too but since I don't like you thot. I'll go with Uncle Chris," Malia snickered and twirled her fingers in that small ass pony tail in the back of her head.

"Ya know what? Take your onion head ass upstairs. Go take a nap now!" I ordered.

"But i-".

"Now! Marcus go with her but you can watch tv in the guest room," I pointed to the stairs and watched them go up before directing my attention to Brook.

"So about that kiss," I walked closer to her only to get a harsh response.

"Look! The only reason why you wanna kiss me is so I can fall for you then you'll break my heart and leave. It's probably just a bet with your friends anyway."

"I want to kiss you because I like you Brooklyn. Don't you see that? You know I'm not like that. "

"Do I? You're just like all the other Fuck niggas at school. I see how you treat those other girls. Don't come at me with your slick game. I'm not dumb."

She was starting to piss me off. "Brook I've known you most of my life. You really think that low of me? You're my best friend. The only girl I trust. I'd never treat you like that I promise."

"Whatever Christopher. Just kiss me so we can get this dumb shit over with," she scoffed and faced me.

"Ya know what? Fuck the kiss! I don't even want that shit anymore! And take the money too." With the kiss she was also supposed to gimme 700 bucks but fuck that.

I threw the 700 plus the 400 bucks I was supposed to give her on the table and called the kids down before storming out.

40 votes. 5 comments