Brooklyn Part 2

Chris

"He gave me abortion money after forcing me to have sex with him.... I didn't tell you I was pregnant or had a boyfriend because I was ashamed and knew you liked me. After I refused to take the money, he hit me. That's why I ran down the hallway....you're the only one I saw... I'm so sorry Chris....it should've been your baby... I should've been your girlfri...-".

I cut her off.

"It took a baby for you to realize all this shit? It took you getting betrayed by a low life nigga for you to understand that I'm the only nigga that truly loves you and has loved you since we met? Wow Brooklyn. "

"I'm sorry Chris. Please just try and put this behind us. Can things just go back to the way they were?"

"IM IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOURE PREGNANT BY ANOTHER NIGGA?! How the fuck am I gonna get over this?!" She was really amazing me right now.

"Pregnant?!" Her mother questioned as she walked in from work.

Fuck

"Tell me what's going on now Christopher and Brooklyn!" She dropped her purse and walked towards us.

"I had been meaning to tell you but I just didn't know how....I'm pregnant by Michael..."

"How long have you known this Christopher?" She seemed to direct her attention away from Brooklyn and now towards me.

"I assumed she was about a month ago but I didn't get confirmation until today. "

She stood quietly as if she was calming  herself down.

"Well since you two both wanna be sneaky sons of bitches y'all can stay together. You both are no longer allowed in my house. Brooklyn collect  your things and leave. I want you both gone in an hour."

"But mom-" Brooklyn began to protest only to be shut down.

"Ya know what just go. Now. Do you want me to call the cops? Out now!"

I stood astounded and appalled.  I never knew she could be so cruel.

I looked over to Brooklyn who was crying hard begging her mother to stay while Ms. Johnson sat stale faced on the couch.

"C'mon Brooklyn lets go." I grabbed our phones and escorted her out of her own home.

After helping her into the car I sped off to a place Brooklyn and I used to go to when we were younger so we could talk and clear our heads.

5+ comments
40+ votes