Plural Case

I GET ANSTY WHEN YOU GUYS DON'T COMMENT...!! IT HELPS THE NEXT CHAPTER GET EVEN BETTER

"This isn't supposed to be happening"says the pack doctor

Its always like this. Every time I find an inch of happiness, it gets taken away. I should have left. As soon as I let Grant fuck me one more time, I should've disappeared. I'm tires of having useless hope.

The doctor is trying to reassure me. She says I need rest and food, that's all. But I knew it was worse. "How long has it been since you've shifted?"

If you haven't realized by now, I hated shifting. It reminds me of how weak and small I am. My friends do it all the time though.

" 3 1/2 months"

Every one looked at me shocked, is this a big deal, I usually go months without shifting.

My dad spoke up "Doesn't your wolf speak out? By now it should have been forcing you to go on a rampage."

They can't be serious "My wolf doesn't like to talk much. She usually has something depressing to say when she does. I'm the one begging for her not to go and kill herself. Besides she usually is sleeping"

They were a opened mouthed. Even the humans were shocked to hear this, as if they knew what really went on.

" Sleeping?'

" Yea, sleeping, like in her own world. I can tell by when she dreams."

Everyone looks as though they're considering putting me in the mental ward. " And what does she dream about."

My wolf an I have an agreement, she dreams, I get to see and not talk.

" None of your business." The interrogation seemed to stop after that.

" Well, congratulations Ms. Lupus your 3 months pregnant."

She gave me some meds to help stop the pain, though the vomit was still there. Sadly, I can go to school, but I have an early leave pass just in case.So you know I'm going to abuse that privilege.

"Tell me something I don't know"

I was in a cranky mood, I haven't gotten any sleep since ..well...I didn't get any sleep at all. She promised me some sleeping pills and I'm still waiting for them.

" Promise me you'll shift tomorrow? It's necessary that your wolf gets the hang of carrying around your pups"

I rolled my eyes " promise."

" Now if you want the sleeping pills, answer me this question."

Oh come on...she can't be serious " Who is the father of these children?"

I smiled cruelly at her, I knew she would assume this wasn't Grant's child, I should follow my gut, and give her a scandal, ' Future Alpha's mate got rejected, so now she turning into a whore, and got herself pregnant', I'm sure by the end of the week they'll throw in aids into the mix, and before long, I'll get neutered.

" Well who else could impregnate me, Grant's the father of course."

She handed me a pill like she promised and whispered before walking off, " Promise me you'll work on making sure those kids have their father around them, it kind of important for the future of the pack"

I started dosing off, not really caring what she said, until it hit me

"WAIT?!?!! CHILDREN?!?! MORE THAN ONE?!!? ANSWER ME?!!?!"

i DECIDED IM GOING TO CHANGE THE TITLE OF THE LAST CHAPTER