Decision: Being Acted Out

Soo.... I'm thinking about making Grant and Shayla's story into a series, Trae and his mate's into a series, and tranquility and her mates' story into a another series,,,you get the Idea..what do you think?

Comment >

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 Months Later:

Grant's P.O.V

"Babe, when are you coming over?"

This girl is making me sick with her excessive whining, and clingy attitude.

" I'll come over when I'm ready."

Her ear- piercing laughs made me forget why I made this girl me fiancée in the first place.

" Babe, you don't have to worry about getting ready, you know that's my job."

Oh yeah, that's why.

I smiled at her through the camera on FaceHour, " You know, if we wanted, we could do this right here, what do you think?" That way I'll be able to lower the volume and not hear her damned voice.

She ( shrieked) laughed again and said, " Naughty boy, I'll be 'ready' for you within an hour, toodles."

I hung up, without saying goodbye, knowing that she would be pissed off and tell me about it later.

Now that we got that out of the way, I think introductions are in place;

Hi, my name is Grant, and for the next couple of chapters the story will be done in MY point of view. Now, before you log off, or go to WattPad's home page and forget about this story, I'd like to let you know that I'm not that much of an all bad person, if you get to know me a little you'll actually get to realize why I think that being mates with that bitch is more of a curse than a blessing.

If you were expecting me to be like those other cliché,sob story guys who say 'they had no other choice' or they 'were forced by some evil girl, secretly pulling the strings,' I'm sorry to disappoint. I actually meant everything I did to that nerd.

I'll admit, if I could take back some of the words that were exchanged I would, and I agree, some of my actions were a little bit childish and down right cruel, but everything will eventually fall into place.

So here it goes, this is my side of things.