Stupid

I NEED A NEW COVER ANY HELP?

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Stupid alpha. Stupid Alpha's son. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Let's face the facts.. I'm the stupid one for wasting my precious listening to his STUPID stories, just so he could throw in my face how awesome of a girlfriend he has.

"You'll never be like her he says, she is taking a stand he says. Hell yea she's makiNg a stand. A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH EVERY THING IN SIGHT.

Ugh it been like five days since the pack meeting. five days since I had that talk with Grant. And five days of pure hell at my skool. Grant and that dog he calls a girlfriend have been named couple of the year. Apperently thier love is so strong not even the bond of a mate can separate them.

Don't they know that that's like defying the elders. We could get into so much trouble. The elders could remove thier blessing over the pack.

Every 20 generations the spirit of the elders descend and they place a blessing over tye pack. On rare occasion they descend back down to remove that blessing. But it only happens when a matter is EXTREMELY serious. I'm talkin thousand of lives on the line serious. Usually what happens is crops start dieing. The pack turns against one another. But most of all every full moon we are forved to shift; this particular transformation becomes TWICE as painful as the first.

Then again, am I really worried about what the Elders think. Maybe I'm just pissed at my life. The one realease of this life I anticipated, is turning out to be the worst of my problems.

I needed some kind of release. An escape. Not sex. No, something more.

Maybe it was TRUE love.

Well if you were wondering I am not in school, though I doubt you were, I got kicked out. Apparently I'm being do to the over flow of enrollment at my school. Please. Icknow the truth. Grant did this. He can't stand me! He gets this look of digust on his face whenever he sees me. I't like I killed something of his.

I hope it's not his cat, 'cause I DID runover one last month.

Don't blame me I'm a horrible driver; ateast I can admit it.

Kasey is the one that os keeping up to date with whats going on in school. Like OMG DID YOU KNOW THAT BRYANT GOT JULIA PREGNANT THEY'RE NOT EVEN MATES.

As if I care I just wanted to know WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH GRANT

Sigh. I know what your thinking, HE DOESN'T WANT YOU .YOU FUCKED UP STUPID HOE GET OVER HIM!

There is something between us that you don't get. WE'RE MATED.When he, umm... Screwed. Me over, our bond, sadly got stronger. He should be all over me with lust. Why he is not is beyond me..

There are three important things that I say to myself every time I see Grant

1) it was set by faith to be together

2). We will be together sooner or later ( I'm hoping sooner)

And last but not least

3) He's my mate. And that reason alone entitles my complete devotion towards him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kasey CLAIMS that she misses me so afterschool she's going to meet me at the mall. I'm wearing my ripped jeans with an off the should white top, and rinestone black and silver heels. I know, heels to go to the mall? Well I'm broke. All I'm doing is going to the food court.

I'm there in fifteen minutes and I regret coming 'cause everyone is giving me weird looks. Well...not everyone but everyone who is a werewolf. Basically half of the people here. I look around to find Kasey.

I found her.

And where do I find her?

Oh. In the corner of the entrance to the bathroom. Kissing my mate.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Should I stop it there? Yea i think i will

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>