Rouges prt 2

"Goodmorning, you must be Shayla, am I right?

Well atleast she did her job, I attended my old school for three yearsmand the secretary didn't even know I was enrolled there,"Yes ma'am"

Oh sweetheart," she laughed,"you make me feel like my mother, please call me Ms.Sutty."

Slutty. Sutty. Makes sense.

"Here are your seating arrangements, schedules, and welcome packets, and welcome to MOONLIT RIVER HIGH."

One things for sure she though, she made me feel welcomed

"Uh... seating arrangement, why would I need seating arrangements?"

She frowned, I guess she didnt get this question often " Um..we have some rough housers, who uhh...tend to respond better by them selves."

The thought made me shudder. I guess I have to get used to going to a school for ...rouges.

"Thanks Ms.Slutt- er.. I mean Ms.Sutty."

I liked her welcoming attitude, so I felt kind of guilty with my slip up; thankfully she smiled and waved it off.

Just as I opened the door, someone was pulling from the other side,and unfortunately, I fell. Fortunately though, there was no one around.That didn't stop me from wanting to give this person a piece of my mind.

"OMG! Are you okay?"

You may think that she said it loudly, but really she was as quiet as a mouse. " Yes I'm okay, the floor seems to be one of the very few things that are there for me when I'm down."

She laughed, and let me say that this girl has tinkerbell beat with her quietness. " Your funny, and new. Hi, my name is Tranquility, but that name is too long, so call me Q.

Am I getting pranked?

"Hi. I'm Shayla."

She shook her head."Nahh.Your my new friend, your name for me is Shay; is that good enough for you?"

Hmm. Underneath that calm cool personality, she has an aggressive attitude, it kinda balances out, unlike She who will not be named's (cough cough Kasey's)personality who was just straight up aggresive and rude.

"Hey Q, can you take me to my next class?."

She smiled at me as though I just told her that I had a million dollars for her..

"Did you have to ask, ofcourse! What class are you supposed to be in?"

Before I could tell her she grabbed my schedule out of my hands, not in an aggresive way, but in an estatic one

"OMG! that's sooo cool, you have the same class as me. Just lemme see who your sitting next to."

She flipped a couple of pages, and her bubbly attitude slowly disapeared. "Oh wow. this has to be a mistake."

This kinda scared me "Why what's wrong?"

She plastered a fake smile on her face "Oh nothing. I'm just disapointed your not sitting next to me that's all.

Strangely enough she didn't talk for the rest of the way.

Why did I have a feeling something drastic was gonna happen next?