Im a Coward So What?

Mate.

and not just any mate...

its MY mate.......

My sides were hurting from the abuse he just put me through, I would've put him in his right mind if I didn't start running away.

He was beautiful, chestnut fur, a strong body build and hazel eyes, absolutely amazing.

I already knew he was even more beautiful in his human form by looking at as wolf form.....

I heard footsteps behind me getting closer and closer,

I took a moment to look back, only to once again, get tackled.

I tried to  wiggle a way from his embrace, only to find what he was trying to do.

mark me.

oh hell no, I was NOT loosing my virginity in my wolf form.

The burning sensation came back and  I felt the cold wind hit my bare, I felt less fur on top of me, which could only mean he shifted back also......

He picked me up and carried me bridal style, not once did I dare to open my eyes.

I'm a coward so what?

a few minutes later I heard a door open, he went up some stairs and I heard another door open, He laid on what I suppose was a bed, because the material was soft against my skin.......

He whispered agaisn't my hear so I didn't recognized his voice " shh........don't open your eyes,don't say anything, I'll do all the work"

ha. like there was anyway in hell I was going to do that.

what can I say, it was painful, he wasn't nice at all

I started counting the seconds until he was done.

I fell asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>|\\

NEED A BOOK COVER!!!!!