Someone Like You

"They're such idiots,they disrespect EVERYONE, they think they are all of that, but worst of all people encourage it."

She kept going on and on ad on,as if I cared. besides with what happens in my life everyone acts like them towards me, including her.

" But I guess cant help it, I would put them in their goddamn place, if they weren't so hot."

Yea, I agree all of them are hot, but they're still jack asses, and I still want her to shut up.

" And it doesn't help that the ALPHA'S SON is their leader, I mean come on, isn't that so cliche'? The big bad alpha's son is the cockiest player around...pshhttt..Besides he's supposed to kind and caring just like alpha_________? I feel so sorry for all of us when we have to follow the jerk, he'll probably make a rule that every girl must have at least one child for him before bonding with there mate.Huh, then again maybe it would at least it would help the numbers from ever going down"

that's it i snapped " SHUT UP!!!"

She looked at me with those big blue eyes that made me her friend in the first place " Shayla, what's up your but today?"

Well...

Hold on, before I start this story-

Don't you think it would be wise enough to ;learn more about me ?

well for all of you who said yes; your wrong.

I've got to be the most interestingly un- interesting thing in my pack., and no, those two words don't cancel out each other..

say it with me.

MOST

IN- TE - REST-ING

UN - INTE - REST- ING

THING!!!!

You all should join together to ban the people out their that lie to you about all the werewolves in the world being pretty.

'cause that's a straight up L-I-E....

yes that spells lie...........

I mean sure i'll admit Taylor lautner did look cute playing shark boy in that movie and even sexier in twilight; but lets be realistic, between the battles, wars, fighting for territories, half of us living in the woodshere are very few werewolves that look sexy these days, so you can see why these dudes were a big deal.

I honestly think that they are a bunch of pretty boys, there are a lot of ok guys around here to go around, sure they've gotten a few battle scars, but that's what makes them even sexier, the fact that they don't care what it takes to to protect our pack.

I want my mate to be like that, he's got to be taller than me, to make me feel even more protected especially from rogues, my greatest fear is becoming one, being a runt isn't easy, as the saying goes a pack is only as strong as its weakest wolf, and I'm it.

My mate wouldn't care, he would love, even if I couldn't have any of his pups,I would love him so much, that I would do anything to make sure I get them though..

But most of all he'd fix my name, take away away the pain and humiliation my family has gone through for years for being called "little wolf" omega families everywhere would look up to us, they'd have hope.

I wouldn't care how many scars he's had, I would accept him just the way he is,just as I hope he would accept me with my internal scars, he would help me feel as if I had it going on.

He'd have to help my family most of all to win my love, my father works as some what I guess you can say, a janitor, he cleans up after battles, he's basically the morgue, except, people don't take him seriously, his job will be passed down to my brother, well, was supposed to be, except kids at school started saying that whenever he passes by some will die, now the poor kid barley leave the house before 9 o' clock at night.

My  mom got kidnapped by rogues during battle, so did a couple of other women but " surprisingly" my mom was the only one who wasn't found, and that's how I met Kasey, her mom is a crazy Earthterian, which mean she only eats things deprived from the earth, I swear she doesn't even eat white sugar, but anyways kasey's mom told my family that the rescue crew raped my mom, and the women were threatened not to say anything, my uncle went to report this, but of course, he got beaten to a pulp, and kicked out of the pack, not only did he become insane at the loss of his sister, but as if kicking him out wasn't enough THEY KILLED HIS MATE, right in front of his eyes.

The shit that happens to my family doesn't make sense sometimes, but I have a feeling I'll change everything, my dad always says that I have something he didn't, potential.

When I find my mate, I'll make things better.

I started smiling to myself like an idiot, and the only words that passed through my head as I thought of my mate.

SOMEONE LIKE YOU COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING.

I just have to find him.