Ok....But did you have to reject me infront of EVERYONE?

My back was against the porch. I sighed dejectedly as the fresh air hit my face like a bucket of water. Sometimes I could forget just how sticky and hot it was in there. I guess that why they use that the interrogation room. Between the intense heat and the Alpha's demanding gaze ,anyone would crack under pressure.

" What's up princess?"

Confusion, panic and heartbreak hit me like a ton of- no, that saying was too cliche'. Confusion, panic and hearrbreak came upon me like I was in the middle of a stampede of teenage boys who had just been told whomever reached to the school's entrance first would get to fuck Beyonce'.

Over exagerated. I think not.

That's right you've guessed correctly.

Grant.

"What the fuck do you want ya little dip shit?"

That smirk. That stupid infuriating smirk. " I want a chance."

If you think that my mouth hung open then, well, yea my mouth hung open.

He laughed at my expression, " It's not what you think. After my little speech in there I know that I'll never get a chance to be with you again; I wish I could say I'm sorry for breaking your heart.I'm not."

My mouth still hung open and I wish that something, even a fly, would get my mouth shut. " Then what do you mean by ' a second chance'."

He got closer. I could feel little electrifying shocks surrounding me. And even though he hid it well, he felt them too." I didn't explain myself well enough in there. I want you to REALLY know why I dont want you to be my mate."

I knew talking to him was a bad idea. My dad could walk out any second. But whether Grant believed him or not, I still had an undeniable atraction for him. " Ok then. Please explain to me why my heart got ripped out from the veins connected to it."

The bastard actually had the nerve to smile at me. " Don't say that. You never really got to know me.How could you say your heart got ripped out and you never reallyloved me. Hell, you barely even know me. That's the problem with the customs and rituals we wolves have. And that's where my explanation comes to place. Are you willing to listen?"

I gaped at him. REALLY gaped at him. He wasn't the pretty boy I thought he was. Under that fascade he had a mind that he wished to let everyone know about. " Umm... Sure?"

He got serious " oh good. Even though you didn't have much of a choice." My mouth was seriously catching

flies. Who does he think he is? My mate? Well, he is my mate. BUT HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE SO HE HAS NO RIGHT TO SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT.

T

" Close your mouth you'll catch flies. Now, my explanation continues. Don't you think it's a little un fair to us that we have everything planned for us already?"

I thought about it for a while, " That's the way its always been."

He laughed, I for one found nothing funny " You see, thats the type of ignorance I'm talking about, the Elders chose you as my mate , future alpha female of.the largest packs in the northern hemisphere,and you don't know a thing about what you are. You see, long ago when the REAL elders were.alive. A time.wen mates were werewolves,were.mates if they were.married; there.were two alpha bloodlines who were about to bcome.extinct. So they decided, if there is no possobility to.continue on the pack name,.we'll create another. Therefore, the daughter of the alpha of the Apache pack, and the son of the alphaSouix pack were betrothed. What they didn't know is, she was already pregnant with his child

I let this new information sink " That's great. I mean, she wouldn't have dissapointed her father, and she is with the person she loved."

"HA! Who said anything about love? He raped her sweetheart.

"Kind of what you did me?" I smirked

Hesmirked back...and might I say,it looks even sexier, "No.It was totally different.,You were my mate."

My mouth made me look like the cracker.,He really thinks he had every right to do what he did to me?

"Look let's not.dwell on this subject if you're going to act immarure. This is isn't any bedtime story. Only certain people should know

Yes I am letting my mate insult " If only,certain people are suploses to know about this, Why did you expect me.to know?

He thouvht about it for a moment " This is the kind of 'who came first chicken or.the egg' story, if I tell you I'll have to kill you. Fortunately I'm the Alpha's son and amd of this.moment moment I command you to keep your mouth shut when it coes to this understood?"

Sigh " Understood."

He laughed " Anyways stricken with grief she left. The packs were a bit dissapointed with her decision, but they didnt really care. They would just pair the SiouxS alpha's son with her younger sistet. Five months later they were hitched and she was with child. The packs were ecstatic. Thier name would.live on as the Apache- Sioux tribe, the the name was long, so were the generations to come they.said. What they didn't know is seventeen amd a half years later, the child found the 'love of his life' gladly fucked her, but the alpha powers didnt transfer on to him. why you may stupidly ask? Becaude he wasn't his first born child. You can imagine how pissed off of them were. Both packs blamed the other. Accusations were made against their leaders. And that's when the Elders stepped in. To,avoid any conflicts happen in the future they placed a curse. Were's of all kind, lion, panthers, and wolves, they could fuck any person they wanted to, until they were 18, which is kind of why most Were parents allow there children to become whores."

"Umm..kind of what your girlfriend is?"

He laughed and I mean actually LAUGHED at me " She's doing something you will never do. Sh e's taking a stand.