Chapter Seventeen: Winter Wonder Land (Part One)

You guys better love me because I spent three hours writing over seven thousand words. This is fifteen pages on Microsoft. I took the time and effort for you guys, and I hope you appreciate this chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter. It’s filled with drama, lightheartedness, but no twist….well not yet. Yes I said YET because this chapter will be broken down into two parts because I couldn’t exactly write thirty pages in one day.

READ THIS!

Upload: My school starts in twenty four hours. Yes, I said twenty four hours. I need you guys to understand that school means work, and this year I am applying to college. You should get an update every week, but if I am not able to upload one week I just want to apologize in advance and hope you guys don’t stop reading this book. Taking that in to consideration I will try my best to upload. Just in case I don’t have the time this week, I made this chapter extra long.

YES THE DANCE IS HERE!

PICTURES OF EVERYONEs DRESSES OFF TO THE SIDE!

@Lollyluver23 thanks for helping with the dress.

This is dedicated to JenYarrington again because she edited this whole thing in a day.

I want to give dedication to all of my fans, but it’s not physically possible, so I will give shout outs to all the comments that made me laugh and smile on the last chapter.

Shout-outs to:  Yazziexx, minniekace, BrownFascination, mabelpimentel17 (I will do this every chapter,so leave a funny comment or a sweet comment, and I will read it!)    

Now Enjoy! Let’s do 85+ votes and 110+ comments. I know you guys can do it!

Read the top if you already haven’t done so!

Chapter Seventeen: Winter Wonder Land (Part One)

Here's the thing about dress shopping: I hated it. Okay, maybe hate was a strong word. I despised it with a strong passion. If I could burn up every dress in the world, I would. I didn't care if I went to jail as a convicted felon.

I just disliked dresses in general, and I had a reasonable explanation. I honestly wouldn’t mind if there were dresses that were modest, but I’m not even sure if girls our age knew what modest meant. Seriously, I thought everyone at our school must work on a street corner at night. The dresses were made in toddler sizes! Who honestly thought that seventeen year old girls could fit into dresses that short? It was probably some creepy sixty-year-old man who chased after nine-year-old girls at the park. You know, another thing I didn’t understand was why girls always complained that guys were pigs who only wanted to get into their pants, but they still dressed as if they were part of a brothel.

But I became a hypocrite when I purchased my first dress, holding it as if was a gift from Santa himself. I might have thought a lot of crap about dresses, but the dress I was holding would turn anyone against their beliefs and principles. Sure, the dress revealed skin, but it did so in the classiest way.

You know when you were little and you used to see Disney princess dresses, and you never thought these animated dresses could come to life? Well, apparently my dreams were coming to life. I was currently holding a princess dress, and the best part was that it wasn’t made for Belle, Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty, or even Cinderella. No, it was made for me, Princess Rose.

Princess Rose. It had a nice ring to it.

“God, why are dresses so expensive?” Iris whined as she pulled the shopping bag out of Willow’s car. “Like, seriously, do they expect me to get a bank loan when I go dress shopping?”  The dresses we bought today could probably end world hunger, to be honest, but it wasn’t my fault. The material of the dresses bumped the price up considerably.