Chapter Sixteen: Prince Charming

Another Update!! Yep! You guys voted and comment so much to where I just had to update!! If we can hit at least 80 votes and 80 comments then I will update on Saturday well try to. If not then I will try to update early, but not as fast because of school coming up and ect. 

Yes schools coming up and that means updates will be slow, but I will talk about that in the next chapter. Since this update is three days after the last update, it isn't as long, but I think this is a light hearted, fun, funny, and sweet chapters.

Picture of Rebecca off to the side.

This chapter is dedicated to Jen Yarrington she edits like a pro! If it wasn't for her than this story wouldn't be possible! Check out her stuff!! 

 Chapter Sixteen:  Prince Charming

"So, were you like in a mental hospital or something?" When those words tumbled out of Blaine's mouth, I wanted to grab him by the head and smack his skull against the desk.

 Luckily for me, Iris beat me to it. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She screeched, slapping him in the back of his head. 

"What? Just because I have enough balls to say what everyone is thinking makes me get punched in the face?" He asked, whining as Iris's hand made contact with his head again.

"I doubt you even have balls. I bet you couldn't even grow them,” I told him. If looks could kill then Blaine would have murdered me and thrown me into the ocean.

"I'm sorry, Kimberly, for my friends' lack of behavior." Kimberly refused to talk ever since she got thrown into our English group because she was the leftover and we were the only group of people willing to take her.

"Kimberly, wouldn't you want us to be honest with you instead of talking about you behind your back?" Blaine cuts in, trying to prove a point. But in reality he was only making her nervous.

"Kimberly would appreciate it if you guys could back off," I hissed, trying to get the vultures to stop using her in every sentence. The girl already looked fragile and I didn't want her to faint because Blaine couldn't control his curiosity.

"Yeah, Blaine, stop being an asshole," Iris hissed, elbowing him in the rib.

"That's it, I'm suing you!" He shrieked as he got up from his seat, causing every head in the classroom to turn and stare at us as if we were a circus.

"Iris, I swear to god, if you punch me one more time, I will lock you up in jail for forty years. You may be a girl, but you punch like John Cena!" He said, jumping a foot away from her.

"Blaine Patterson, sit down now," our teacher said, butting in. Blaine slowly muttered cuss words under his breath, complaining about a purple bruise. "Get to work now."

"That lady needs to get lad. Then maybe she would stop being such a bitch," he whispered, cringing when our teacher glared at him.

"Maybe if you weren't an idiot!" Iris said.

 Kimberly slowly leaned in toward me, speaking for the first time. 

"Are they always like this?" She half whispered. Her whisper wasn't even a whisper; instead, it was like she was just mouthing words.

"Occasionally, but Blaine stole Iris's chocolate, and no one steals Iris's chocolate." Kimberly just shook her head and slowly looked down at her assignment. I could tell she wanted to spark up a conversation, but I think she was afraid that I would bully her, physically or verbally, just like everyone at this school.

"You know we aren't judging you because your disorder, right?" I told her bluntly. Her eyes snapped at me in shock. "We are a pretty screwed up group of friends. We don't judge. If you ever need a friend to talk to, you have us. Even Blaine, who is currently acting like a dick." I didn't want to beat around the bush nor did I want Kimberly to think that we were going to be like everyone else at this school.

"Do you remember me?" She asked hesitantly. "Wait, never mind. That was a stupid question." She rambled, but I answered it anyway.

"Yeah, I do. You and Rebecca were close friends."

"We are still friends. She's the only one who talks to me, even though everyone else on the cheer squad doesn't dare even glance at me. We would be best friends if it wasn't for them. Honestly we barely see each other at school or we would be two peas in a pod." I saw her face turn scarlet red. "Sorry, I ramble on when I'm nervous," she said quickly. "I doubt you want to hear about you sister."

"Actually, it's nice knowing that she's not a bitch 24/7," I said chuckling. Kimberly half smiled at me. Maybe Luke was wrong. Maybe Rebecca's heart was a tad bit bigger than the Grinch's.

"I'll shove this pencil so far up your ass that you will be constipated for weeks if you don't shut up in the next two seconds." Oh, Iris, how you always find a way to bring sunshine to my day.

***
"Seriously, you watch Teen Wolf?" Luke asked me as he spread his legs on the couch.