Chapter 29

Janay

My life is he'll,  Always been he'll.  I can't believe Kidd died.  They Killed my baby.  I'm pregnant with his child which I'm happy because I can still have a piece of him with me but it hurts because I want their father in there life.

Today is the day of Kidds funeral answer I'm currently getting dressed.  I don't want to go but I wanna go..  Make sense?  Anyway He was shot twice in his face, twice in his chest.  and once in the stomach.

Were have to have a closed casket because of his face.  Which I have No problem with.. If I see him I will jump into the casket with him.

I have been trying to stop crying because of the sake of my baby but it's hard you know,?  But if I loose my baby then my mind is going to be the next thing gone. 

It's been two weeks since his death. I guess what they say is true in order for someone to be born someone has to die. But Why him though? 

I got picked you in the limo that the family is in.  I had on shades so going couldn't see my face.  When I looked around the rest of the family did too. 

A.D has to be hurt though because Kidd was his last family member..  Well besides my son now. 

Adam (AD )

I can't believe my big bro gone.  There's No one else besides the crew I can turn to.  I need somebody I need something.  What do I do? 

Me and Quay been plotting on them niggas since we found the news out at the hospital

We will find them niggas, we will kill them niggas and we will attend their funerals

They must have thought we were soft.  They must have thought we wasn't gone do shit.  Weinstein answer patna they betta watch their backs.

Kari.

We arrived at the church and it was beautiful.  It was all white.  Which is the colors Kidd always said he wanted if he died. 

The gang was dressed in cocaine white.  Jay looks like She's Well put together but I know She's still hurting.  When we got there the church started piling up when I say there were NO seats.  There was people standing up.  And this was a HUGE church. 

After the preacher preached it was tome for the speeches.  Quay was first. 

"How Y'all doing?  Okay Well Y'all all know Kidd was like my big bro. We did everything together.  We were inseperatable No homo " The church laughed and he sighed to stop himself from crying "I remember when we were in high school and we were doing things teens shouldn't do he said ' bro whatever happens make sure my brother and if I have one family is taking care of and I'll fibre same ' . " He started crying " I can't do this " He walked out the church. 

Next A.D came up

"My big bro was everybody big bro . If you were down he'd pick you up.  He helped his enemies when they needed it.  He was the most loyalists person you could meet & now he's meeting the angels.  " He had tears silently falling down his face when he sat down

Jay was next

"Kidd was my protector.  He made me feel safe for the first time in a long time . He gave me everything I wanted but didn't ask for.  He gave me something that will new with me for the rest of my life " she rubbed her stomach "Hopefully a Jr " She started crying and the preacher had to help her down.

Wait,  did she say she was pregnant?  Oh God.

Janay

After the funeral we Buried him and went to Mama pat's house for the dinners.  I ate so much

"Jay can you come here so we can talk? " I got up and followed her to the back room

"Yes?  "

"What do you know about your father's family? "

"Nothing besides my brothers "

"Okay,  How did you meet them? "

"They stayed down the street from me when I was about 5 and I saw Jaleel at the Chinese place a couple months ago "  Damn,  I gotta call him

"Well what you know about your father? "

"Nothing besides his name is James Williams "

"Well, I know your wondering Why I'm always staring and Why I'm asking these questions " I nodded "Well,  I'm your Auntie.  James is my older brother. I told him I saw you and he wants to meet you "

"That's fine " I gave her a hug

"Oh and congratulations " I thanked her and walked out .

I've been hearing the words all day.  After the dinner I went home.  I decided to keep the house me and Kari had since it was two bed rooms $ I didn't have to look.

I started talking to my stomach

"It's just me & you now baby.  Us against the world " With that I fell asleep

*********

Excuse any mistakes

Epilogue next .