Chapter 6

Janay

It's been a couple hours since I left my mamas place. I really can't believe it but im not gone ponder on it, cause Karmas a bitch. No scratch that Karma a BAD bitch. Baddest bitch I've ever seen and both them bastards gone get a personal visit from her. Kari came in the room & jumped on my back.

"Best friieeeeeeeeend " She made the face that made me know she wants something

"What Kari" I looked at her suspicious

"Nothing, I just love you " Ole lying ass

"Girl what you want " She giggled then spoke

"Well remember that cute darkskinned guy from the hospital? " I just nodded "Well, he and his friends are having a kick back tonight and they invited us" I shook my head.

"No Kari I'm not going "

"Alright Jay go get dressed, it starts at 8 but well go at 8:30-9" I looked at her on disbelief

"Bitch, I said not going "

"Oh, I heard you but I dont care, you not about to sit in this house and cry over the gremlin and the wicked witch of the ghetto " I had to laugh at that

"Kari , I haven't cried over them and I'm not going to, Karma gone get them " She nodded

"Anyway get dressed, Neshia and Kaylynn on they way & we riding in yo truck cause my car to small, Kay? love you get dressed " I sighed and looked for something to wear .

I decided on a orange crop top, My cut up distressed high waist jeans and my orange white girl shoes. Something simple, I'm not trying to impress no one. I wrapped my towel around me and got a face towel and went to the bathroom.

"Ouuu bitch that ass looking fat in that towel " I shook my head at Kari gay ass. (She not really gay)

I decided I was going to shave before I got in the shower, My shit was starting to look like a forest and shit. Like who want a jungle pussy? Anyway between shaving and showering it took me about 30 minutes to leave the bathroom .

When I went pass the living room No one was in there so I'm guessing Kari getting dressed & Neshia and Kaylynn didn't get here yet. I went in my room, dried off, lotioned up and then put on my under wear. I went to the small vanity to do my make up. My 18" Peruvian hair was in the spiral rods. After finishing my make up I heard voices in the living room so I'm guessing the other girls arrived. knowing there gonna rush me I quickly got dressed.

"BIIIIIITCH, I MISSED YO SEXY CARMEL ASS " Neshia just bussed in my room

"SEXY DARK CHOCOLATE, I MISSED YOU TOO, GIMMIE KISS" She scrunched up yo nose.

"Uh, No bitch I don't know who, matter of fact what you been kissing. " I just gave her the middle finger and started taking the rods out. My curls fell perfect. I felt through my hair to see if any tracks are loose. Nope I'm good.

"Jaaaaaayyyy " I heard Kaylynn hyper ass from Kari room

"Wassup boo"

"Nothing hurry up and get dressed so we can roll out, I need to find me a new victim " I rolled my eyes, Kaylynn is the youngest of us all 18 to be exact and by victim she mean getting head. This bitch a virgin yet she probably get just as much head as August Alsina. And check this, as soon as a nigga wanna cuff her she drop his ass like a hot potato. She a mess man I swear.

I added some more lip gloss and put on my shoes.

"I'm ready" We walked out my room & cut off the light.

* She G-H-E-T-T-O

My like Bonnie my lil hoe

I fucked with her since high school

She held my heart and secrets to---*

"Hello?" I answered my phone for out bro Idris this nigga is like our real brother like we jumped bitches for him

"Sis wyd " Watch he about to make me come get him

"Bout to head to this lil kick back "

"Come scoop " Told you.

"Imma be there in 15 , be ready or I'm pulling off " I'm serious as hell too, I will leave his ass and call and ask for gas money tomorrow since I wasted my time for going over there.

"Who was that " Kari asked

"Idris ass"

"We gotta pick him up don't we" I just nodded

"I knew it, come on I'm ready to turn the Fuck up "

"Niggas and head, Fuck the sex and get the bread " Kaylynn Loud ass started singing - rapping

I was dying. We all hopped in my customized range Rover, it was white with red and cheetah print rims and interior. My shit was laid, I got it for my 16th birthday this my baby. I pulled up to Idris house about 20 minutes later and his ass was on the porch. See, he new the drill. My big bro was looking nice to. He had on all white true religion outfit. With the foam Jordan's , a earing in his ear & a gold chain. He Carmel so the color brought out his skin color and pretty teeth.

"Wanch , yo ugly ass late " he said as he hopped in the back

"So, you lucky I came "

"Don't make me beat yo ass Jay, tryna be grown talking to yo elders like that "

"Speaking of Elders I got some shit to tell Y'all tomorrow "

"She sure do " Kari cheer leading ass said from the back seat.

They just nodded. Huff, let's see How this kick back go.

************************************

Excuse any mistakes.

Did Y'all like it?

What about Neshia and Kaylynn?

What about Idris? Imma explain his characteristics more next chapter.