Chapter 4

Janay

I quickly got dressed back into my cloths.  I wanna get the Fuck up out of this hospital as soon as possible.  This may sound disrespectful but my mama got some explaining to do. 

I walked out the room to see Kari talking to this darkskinned dude.  He was a cute ass dark skinned.  He one of them haircuts when it's tapered on the side but his hair looked kinda nappy.  He had pretty teeth, dark brown eyes and one diamond earing in his ear.  Shit looked real to. He had on  some rocks , some  black and red jordans and a Tru religion shirt.... wait, how he gone just mix brands like that ? anyway   ....HE GOT MONEY.

I chuckled to myself . "Kari come on I'm ready to go"   I felt somebody staring at me (A/N I can really feel when somebody looking at me) I saw this fine ass light skinned dude.  He was tall with pretty teeth.  Light skinned.  He had the same hair cut as the other dude but his hair curly . He had hazel/Greenish eyes.  His swag was on point too. I can tell he had a body cause of How his shirt was fit.  Oweee,   To bad my life to complicated for niggas right now or he would definitely would have  gotten my call.

My mama came out the room and said something but I wasn't paying attention, I broke the stare to ask her what she said again but they was walking off.  I just followed and got into the elevator.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We walked into the house.  I went straight to my room,  got some cloths and ran my bath water.  Although we need to talk I feel dirty and my pussy aint bouta be smelling like hospital.  ✌.

I soaked for 30 minute until I let the water out and got into the shower so I can wash up.  (A/N I do that in real life) My body doesn't hurt that bad since the water was hot.  It still hurts though.  I washed my body.  I slowly  propped my leg up on the edge of the tub so I can make sure I clean my cat good.  Ouu,  I need to cut my grass.  I cut off the water and and put on my pjs.

I walked into my room and Kari was on my lap top on Facebook and Twitter.  "Girl I'm about to talk to my mama "

She Got up "Come one cause I wanna hear this shit " We walked down the stairs and my mama AND Mitchell is on the couch.  I froze , Why the Fuck is this bitch ass nigga  here .

"Come on Jay we need to discuss this as a family "  I looked at the lady like she got 10 heads.

"He " I pointed a Mitchell "Is not my family"  She shook her head like I was doing something wrong.

"Sit down Jay so we can talk" I just sat down and started tapping my foot. something I do when I'm mad.  I looked to my right and Kari was doing the same thing.  She was turning red and shit made me wanna laugh.   " Okay,  so Mitchell told me that you were being disrespectful to him calling him out his name and stuff , I don't tolerate disrespect either. So I don't blame him,  I would've put yo ass in the hospital too"  I looked at her like....  shit I don't know what I looked like but I bet it was crazy

" Mama,  this Man raped me and then beat me because I wouldn't stop calling your name,  he was raping me since I was a little fucking girl he took my innocence " By this time I was yelling.   Kari was crying because she didn't know,  she started hugging me. 

"Baby,  I didn't do that,  she's lying she don't want me here.  She's just ungrateful after all this shit I bought her and she's just lying,  she's always been rebellious. " She looked back and forth between us. 

"Mama,  I got the video on my phone from that night just in case you wouldn't believe me " I said shaking

"Go get it " I ran upstairs to retrieve my phone off my dresser and it wasnt there.  I knocked everything off,  I looked behind it,  under my bed , I tore that whole fucking room up looking for that damn phone.  His bitch ass probably found it.  I ran back down stairs

"Where it's at? Huh?  Wheres my fucking phone Mitchell?   Where you hide it you sick bastard " I yelled

"Don't talk to him like that " I froze I couldn't have heard right.

"Ma, what you just say? "

"Stop talking to him like that,  He raised you when your father left, he bought you everything you wanted and more " I looked this bitch in disbelief

"He RAPED me mama,  your only child,  your only daughter.  he took my fucking innocence " I yelled not able to hold back my tears any longer.

"NO HE DIDN'T YOU JUST WANNA LIE " Before I knew it Kari came across the room and started hitting Mitchell with the lamp.  My mama got her off him "Both you bitches get out,  Get fucking out and don't come back.  Jaay go get yo shit and leave since you wanna lie. " I look at my mama and nodded one if them sarcastic smiles

"Alright,  Mitchell watch ya back " Me and Kari went up stairs and started getting all my shit throwing it in bags My mama came upstairs

"I'm taking Mitchell to the hospital his has a big gash in his head,  When I get back I want you gone... Why did you have to lie when he loved you, Plus ya grown anyway don't you think it's time to be on your own?  " I guess it was rhetorical cause she walked a way.  Kari scoffed and continued throwing my shit in the bags.

"Look best friend,  My roommate just moved out.  I need someone to help with the bills.  They paid this month but imma need your help if your staying with me,  which you are I don't know why I just asked  ... So Yeah No more spending pay checks on cloths " I just nodded " Oh and that range in yo name so keep that "

" I am,  look can you start taking these to the car I need to grab something out of Renays room" She nodded but still was mumbling shit under her breath

I went in my 'mom' room . Her and Mitchell has a safe in the back of there closet with money they have been saving up for a trip to the Bahamas.  I grabbed the safe in put in my dead brothers birthday 00-04-16 *click * yes I'm in.  It's about 7gs in here & I'm taking all this shit.  I grabbed my mama favorite red  Michael Kor Tote purse and put it in there .

I grabbed the purse and walked out the room "Bout damn time you done,  I put all your bags in your truck so come on" I grabbed the rest of my personal shit and got in the car.

***********************************

Kari is 20 by the way.

How was this chapter

What do you think of Renay?

What about Mitchell?