Chapter 19

Lol,  I love you guys so much.  I just realized I have 1.8k reads.  When I wrote this book I never thought I'd get close to this far . You guys really motivate me.  Especially the people who comment. Honestly?  I have No clue where I'm going with this book.  I'm winging it.  But I guess I'm doing a he'll of a good job.  Anyway,  I just wanted to say Thanks ♥  

*******

Jay

I woke up with a banging head ache.  Like this shit hurts so fucking bad.  I think I might die at any moment.  I shouldn't have had all them drinks.  I looked around... Why am I at Kidd house? .I looked to my right and it was some aspirin and a bottle water.  I waisted No time taking it.  

When I turned back over I finally noticed Kidd was gone.  I would get up to go find him but the way my body set up. ..

My phone beeped twice indicating I have a notification. My lazy ass tool almost five minutes just to get up.  Another two to get my purse off the dresser.  Another three to find my phone. Ten damn minutes just to check a notification . That's it I'm getting to lazy I'm going to the gym ..... tomorrow.  

I looked at my phone to see it was a video I was tagged it.  One half of the video I was dancing on Kidd.  I must say for a drunk girl I was doing my thang.  The second half I had my arm around Quay shoulder and we was rocking back and forth yelling "IT AIN'T NUN TO CUT THAT BITCH OFF "

I was cracking up. When I looked closer I saw Kari mugging us & Kidd laughing at us.

I checked my notifications and then latest back down.  I was Watching this show called hit the floor.  I never heard of it before but this shit look good as fuck .

A hour later into my show Kidd came upstairs . He gave me a head  nod.  What's his problem?

"You can't speak? " He still ain't say Nothing "JEREMIAH " He looked over at me

"Hold on damn" He must have lost his mother loving mind.  "We need to talk " Damn,  I'm getting broken up with and we ain't even together. 

"Wassup? " I tried to act like I wasnt hurt

"Who is Mitchell " Damn he straight forward

"I told you that was only a night mare " He looked mad as fuck when I said that

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME JANAY , WHO IS MITCHELL & HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN RAPING YOU "  How did he know that.  I instantly started crying

Kari

I woke up to see Quay getting dressed.  It's 12:00 & I have a doctors appointment  at 1:30   .

"Quay can you take me home?  I need to get my car " He looked at me and nodded

"You ready cause I need to go " I rolled my eyes

"Yeah,  come one " I had on my outfit from last night I slipped on some heals & texted Jay letting her know I'm leaving.

We made it to my house in 30 minutes.  I gave him a kiss and got out.  I know for a fact I'm pregnant but I don't want anyone else to know. 

I got in the house and went straight to the bathroom.  I was in the shower for 20 minutes.  I went in the room and put on a a maxi dress,  it was white with stripes on there.  I put on my gold Michael Kor Sandels and my gold Michael Kor watch and necklace.  I put on my big MichaeI Kor son glasses. I sprayed on some Nick Minaj  perfume and was out the door.

I got to the doctors office in 10 minutes.  I signed in and took a seat. I was texting on my phone when I heard my name being called. I followed the young nurse to the  back.

"So your here for a pregnancy test " I nodded "Okay,  just go to that bathroom and pee in this cup " I followed her directions peed in the cup,  came back and gave it to her.

She left out the room.  I got on instagram just scrolling.  I seen a picture of Jay on Kidd lap.  I'm really happy for my best friend.  She finally found a dude- besides Idris that hasn't brought any pain to her life..  The nurse finally came back

"Well,  You are indead pregnant " I already knew that 

"I want to get rid of it.....  Now. " The nurse just stared at me and nodded

Quay

I just dropped  Kari off at the crib and I was on my way to the trap.  I walked in and everything seemed fine.  Me & the crew don't usually check on Sundays because it's our chill days. 

I went to the back of the medium sized house where our little chill spot is.  The door unlocked...  That's strange.  I pulled out my gun and walked farther in. 

Somebody back was turned to me.  It's either a gay ass nigga or a dumb ass girl.  Imma go with the second one.  She was in out safe,  trying to take are money. 

I shot her in the leg

"Ah shit !! " She screamed

"Bitch what you doing!! " it's the same girl who asked for a raise

"You gotta get it How you live " she smirked.

Next thing I know I was smacked in the back of the head with a gun.  My gun fell out my hand and she picked it up.  Not able to get up she just pointed the gun at me.

"Oh How the tables has changed " she smirked evilly

*Bow bow bow bow *

**************

Excuse any mistakes

Is Jay gonna confess?

Kari bouta kill her baby

Quay in a fucked up situation