Chapter 20

I wasn't going to update until tomorrow but you guys comments changed my mind.  Y'all are fucking awesome ♥ Oh & All you ghost readers know Y'all can vote -_- Even comment , something damn. 

Ole Casper ass

Quay

*Bow Bow Bow*

I fell to the ground as each bullet hit me.  I can't believe I was caught slipping. 

"Man Quay get yo ass up,  you didn't even get shot " I looked around to see the dude,  I don't know & the thirsty hoe who wanted a raise on the floor dead. 

Wait,  I'm not dead?  Oh shit huaaaaaaaah.!!  I Need to celebrate.  I gotta get some snacks & me and Kari gone watch the spongebob move and make love to the theme song. 

I can see it now, her moans over powering spongebob laughs. My day dream stopped because of a hand waving back and forth in my face. 

"Nigga get yo funky ass hand out my face " I said to T ugly ass "You never wash yo hands "

"Nigga I saved yo life " I shrugged

"I saved yo life before "

He smacked his lips "Nigga No you didn't "

"Remember when you was bouta fuck shaniqualenda & I told you not to cause she got crabs?  Yeah nigga or that time you was bouta let joeshaundreana suck yo dick & she had herpes on her lip? " He mugged me

"I just caught to bodies for ya ass "

"Speaking of bodies call somebody to clean this up,  this bitch pussy stank smell like earing backs & garbage truck juice. "

***************************************

Janay

"Who told you that? " I asked trying to avoid the question at hand

"You" I didn't tell him shit

"No I didn't"

"You were drunk last night,  talking about I can't leave you because every Man that came in your life left you except Idris...  Then you said except Mitchell he won't leave  you alone & that he just wants to rape you " I gasped

"I guess I'll tell you " I took a deep breath then began the story "Well Mitchell is my mother's husband . He has been raping me since I was 15 years old. He told me if I told him that he was going to kill my mother. I love my mother to so I stayed I didn't want her to die . My mother was the last parent that I had so I couldn't loser I let him rape me into recently I finally got my mother's attention and she came to my rescue. I thought .... That when I told her she would leave him, but she didn't. she took his side and she kicked me out.  I want to hate her I really do with everything in me I do but she gave birth to me how can  I hate her"

He didn't respond he just wrapped his arms around me and let me cry into his chest. I can tell he was angry by the death grip he had around me. He Hugged me firm enough to comfort me yet it was kind enough to let me know that he was mad.

" Jay I promise you with everything in me he's not going to hurt you again I put that on my mother I put that on my life I put that on everything that I love. What's his last name? "

I  was scared to tell him because I didn't want him to get into anything because of me but Im pretty sure he won't let it go that easy.

" his name is Mitchell Robinson. He is tall and cocky he has dark beady eyes kind of like a raccoon . He he drives a black on black Escalade . "

"That's the nigga that been hurting you!!!????  He work for me,  I got something for his old ass,  imma be back " I stopped him

"Can you just lay here with me for a while? " He nodded and wrapped his arms around me. 

*********

Kari

I I feel like such a bad person. The baby has and did nothing to me. Matter fact it didn't ask to me here.  I can't believe what I did.

I'm on my way home from the doctors office.  Quays called me so many times.  I don't want to talk.  I don't want to be bothered I just want some ice cream answer candy and watch reruns of Martin to Make me feel better.

When I got home Quay was in the drive way.  I know he would be disappointed in me.  But he doesn't know How I feel.  He doesn't have to carry a baby for nine months.

I got out the car,  unlocked the door and left it open because I know he's coming in.  I went into my room and immediately starting taking my cloths off

"Bae!" he yelled through the house I didn't answer because I know he'll find me "Girl you death?  I was -- baby What's wrong "

I didn't realize I was crying until he wiped my eyes.  He layed me down and wrapped his arms around me.  I told him everything that happened.  

"So what you telling me is you almost killed my baby? " He sounded angry so I just nodded He sighed "I'm glad you didn't,  How many months are you? "

"3" He didn't say anything he just placed his hand in my still flat stomach and started rubbing it

" I love you " I froze up he never told me that before

"Forreal " I felt him nod  "I love you too baby.     ..... I love you too " We both drifted off to sleep

*****

Excuse any mistakes

Y'all was pissed at me

Love Y'all

-Jay