Chapter 17

Janay

I'm excited about seeing the woman that kidd adore so much.. Were in the car on our way to the wedding . The guys look so handsome in their suits , Kidd looks so delicious.

Every once in a while he looks over and smiles at me. I think Quay and Kari are in the backseat being nasty because they're whispering and the music is loud matter fact the music is blasting, I'm not surprised if they are are. They been going at it like jack rabbits. She gone end up being pregnant.

The church they were getting marriet wasn't that far from my house. We got there within 15 minutes it was a big church and it was a lot of cars outside already I'm getting nervous and nervous by the second.

"Bae, I'm in the wedding so I won't be able to sit with you " Kari just nodded she looked more nervous than me. Kidd found a parking spot. They jogged to our sides of the doors & helped us out. It was 3:15 so Quay & Kidd rushed in so they can get to the back. Me & Kari found us a seat in the middle, closer to the front on the moms side. The Church was decorated nice, it was real elegant. A few minutes later Idris came over and sat next to us

"Wassup , Why Kari look like that? " he whispered & gave me a hug

"She nervous about meeting Quay mama " He nodded and got comfortable

A few minutes later Music started playing. The brides maids and men came out. Asia and Quay was the Maid of honor and best Man. She had on a long dress with a split going up the leg. She had a ribbon wrapped around her waist & it was a bow.

(Picture in MM)

Next the flowers girl came down the isle. The little girl had on a white dress with black little diamond in the front & a belt /ribbon like Asias . She had on black and red church. shoes with black and red barrettes in her hair . She was dropping red , black & white rose petals I'm guessing the theme is black and red. But aye, that's just a guess.

I'm digging it though.

A few seconds later Kidd & Quays mom was walking down the isle. She Was a beautiful women she was a Light brown. She had the brightest smile and you can tell she had a shape. She had on a simple dress that had straps and puffed out a little at the bottom. It was mesh a little on the V line part of her cleavage. She had diamonds around it. Instead of a veil she just had in a crown. Her dress was an off white color and she had in a big braided bun. I was personally expecting her to have on a big black wedding dress with something red on it. But Yeah, this is waaaaayyyy classyer .

"Who give this women away " The minister said

"I do " Kidd said and handed Quays mom over to her soon to be and sat down in the front row.

I wasn't paying attention to anything they were saying. I was to bust imagining it was me and Kidd up there. I'm such a creep for that dude. I started to zone back in when they were saying they were about the kiss.

"You may kiss the bride " The preacher said.

Here husband grabbed her waist while she wrapped her arms around his neck. They were a nasty as-- a nasty couple they were tounging eachother down.

The crowd was clapping and some young boys was whistiling . They pulled apart after a minute because Quay Kept tapping the Man shoulder . They both jumped the broom and every one began to leave and go the reception hall.

"Jay " I looked around until I found the person who was calling my name. It was Kidd "Y'all come on, Idris you can Follow us to the reception hall " Idris got up walked out with us.