Chapter 21

I hit  2.1k so I had to update one more time. 

Kidd.

When Jay fell asleep.  I got dressed in all black.  It was now 10  , I called up Idris,  Quay & A.D.  I would've called T too but something has been off about him & until I can pin point it I have to keep him away. 

"So wassup,  Why you need us tonight " Quay asked that nigga look tired as fuck

"Jay told me her step father was raping ha and I want him six feet under.... tonight "

"I been looking for that nigga,  he been ducked off " Idris said angrily,  I never saw a brown skin nigga turn red.

"You know I'm down,  I fw Jay " A. D Added

"I'm cool with her too but even if I wasn't I'd still have to help cause Kari would kill me of I don't " I chuckled

"So here's the plan "

UNKNOWN

I have a bad feeling about tonight.  I think imma just stay home with this needy ass bitch.  She gets on my nerves.

"Babe,  wanna catch a movie " See what I mean

"We got Netflix " She stomped off then I got a call from my boss

"Aye,  Get to the trap now I got a job

for you " I feel like I should stay home but decided against it

"A'ight Im on my way " I jumped in my escalade and drove to the trap.

I pulled up to the trap and the bitch was empty.  I had a eary feeling but continued to go in.

When I get under there somebody hit me in the back of the head with something,  I was out cold.

Kidd

What nigga go in a dark trap house?  Dumb ass.  Anyway I had called my Nigga Tay Tay & Ray Ray so the could be there to disposed the body.  I was going to tell Jaleel but I didn't know if Jay told him so I decided against it. 

We tied him up in a chair and Tay Tay through hot water on him. 

"Wake up bitch " Idris yelled.  He started go wake up

"WHAT going on " He looked at all of us sorrounding him.

"I have a few questions that's all,  You lie he " I pinned to a angry Idris "Shoots & then he " I pointed to a pissed Tay Tay "Pours bleach in it , then he " I pointed to Ray Ray who looked calm but we all knew he wasn't "Will hit it "

"So yo ass need to tell the truth so I can go home and finished getting my dick sucked " A.D added

"Do you know a girl named Janay " He nodded  "Okay,  Do you have any kids of your own? " He shook his head

"Mitch,  How do you feel about rape? " His eyes got big,  then went back to normal

"That shit wrong and nasty as fuck " He scrunched up his nose like he didn't rape a girl most of her life

"Wrong answer " Idris shot him in his arm,  Tay Tay poured the alcohol and Ray Ray punched him with his glove covers hand.

His screams could be heard throughout the sound proof basement. Hearing him scream and go through the pain Jay went through was pleasure in his ears. 

"Next question,  Have you ever thought about raping an innocent girl " He staring at me like get wanted to beat my ass he took to long to answer so I hit him with the buy of my gun "ANSWER ME BITCH "

"No,  that's sick "I tsked

"Wrong again " He screamed as they did they routine of Shoot,  our,  hit...

I guess Quay and A D got Mad because they bout started hitting him at the dame time

"A'ight Y'all " I looked at a fucked up Mitchell he was groaning "Last question Why did you rape Jay?  What she do to you? "

"Her mama told me I could,  she said she deserved it,  she said she was the reason her first husband died and She's the reason her family disowned her " I couldn't hear anymore I shot him in the head.

I dont think nobody understand How bad it hurt me to hear somebody talk about Jay so bad.  I wanted to kill her mother but I know shell never forgive me.

I'm not telling Jay what he told me.  She went through to much time hear them words.  I made sure nobody in this room told her. 

"Go hide this body &Quay Lock up before Y'all leave I gotta get out of this bitch " I didn't Wait to hear a response I just left

I drove around for a minute before going back to my house where Jay was.  I had to clear my head.  How could someone do their child like that?  It's just wrong.  When me and Jay have out Kids I will make sure they're protected for every day of their lives. 

I got home at 2:30 hopped in the shower & got in the bed with Jay.  I sighed and went to sleep.

*********

Excuse my mistakes

I know it's short but quite frankly I wasn't even supposed time update until tomorrow.  But Let's make a deal.  Give Me 10 comments and 5 votes and Y'all can get another chapter.

Did Y'all want me to write from somebody else in the story P.O.V ? If so,  who?