Chapter 10- The Truth

Sorry i have been away for so long everyone life has been very hectic there has been 3 deaths since my last update and i really didnt feel the urge to write but i am getting back on the horse as they say and i hope you guys enjoy this next chapter im goin to get back to uploading weekly.

this is dedicated to everyone who still reads my story thank you, you have no idea how much it means to me

plz vote and comment i love reading your responses XOXO logan

THE TRUTH

ANNA’S P.O.V

Looking at Caleb I could tell this was going to be a serious conversation no matter how much I wished it to be fun and games. The way his eyes went distant and his body stiffened I could tell this wasn’t going to be something I liked but I wanted to know. It was confusing because I wanted to know everything about this man. The man who made me forget for a few hours that had put back a real smile on my face. And as weird as it sounds I have a feeling this man was part of my future in what way I don’t know I just know that he there.

“So what do you want to know Anna”?

“I want to know everything Caleb.”

He laughs a little before he answers. “That really narrows it down Anna can you be a little more specific”?

I had to pause and think to myself what really were the questions I wanted to know the answers to?

“Why are you so understanding when it comes to me and running”? This was a question that popped into my mind when he first found me on his land and didn’t tell his men to attack but to leave us so we could talk. It’s not supposed to be like this a rogue on another’s land was usually put to death before they had a chance to tell why they were on the land and he didn’t he just talked.

“Ok that I can answer. I’m understanding because by you running away you ran right to me I didn’t have to hunt you down like I planned. Because like I said I was very close to going to your pack finding you and bringing you here.”

“I still can’t believe you went back looking for me waiting for me to come back.”

“And I would have kept waiting and looking Annastasia.” Looking at him I saw the sincerity in his eyes. I don’t know why he said that but I was happy to know he wasn’t going to give up, and this happiness confused me even more I’m not supposed to feel this except from Liam

“Ok next question why were you looking for me”?

“Honestly I don’t know. From the moment you walked into my club I had this feeling to be near you, to know you, hold you, but most of all to protect you. There was this look in your eyes that just screamed to me that you were hurting and I hated it. I hated the thought that someone had put that hurt in your eyes but I hated knowing that I wasn’t there to make sure that hurt was never caused.”

“But you didn’t know me Caleb.”

“I know and that scared the shit out of me but I was never one to run with my tail between my legs.”

At that I laughed picturing his giant wolf turning and running with his tail between his legs that would me the day.

“Yeah laugh it up Anna, but you know it’s true and you felt something too that’s why you allowed me to dance with you and no one else.”

Maybe he had a point that whole night I didn’t want anyone to touch me I just wanted to drink away my sorrows. Until I saw him and I had to go mess with him I don’t know what it is about Caleb that made me just want to hide away with just him for days upon days.

“Ok. Time for more questions.” I laughed seeing him stiff up not knowing what I was going to ask.

“Ok, I guess fire away.”

“What does your pack think of taking in a rogue”?

“That one’s easy too. That night I met you I told my closest friends who happen to be the fine wolves you saw me with and so when they noticed I didn’t attack you or lock you up like we do most rogues they started to ask a million question through the mind link but all I had to say was your name and they understood that there was no way anyone was allowed to hurt you let alone touch you. Because the only person who will touch you will be me Annastasia and no one else.”

I had to smirk at this he doesn’t even know me and he was already possessive of me and to make matters worse it was kind of turning me on. I had never had anyone want to protect me other than Kyle and that’s because he was there from the beginning. The thought of Caleb protecting me was different it was the protection of a lover the protection I was supposed to receive from my mate.

“Anna please calm your hormones.” Caleb’s voice broke me out of my thoughts. I looked the other way while my hair fell into my face to hide my blush.

‘God I hate werewolves senses’ I thought to myself.

“Trust me if you me you’d hate them even more at the moment cause you smell so fucking delicious.”

“Oh shit, did I say that out loud”? I questioned looking at him. He had his smirk plastered on his face like he knew what he was doing to me and I had the think of sick thoughts just to not get turned on again.

“Yeah you did Anna and don’t be embarrassed we’re going to have to get used to each other’s scents.”

“And why do I have to get used to your scent Caleb”? I looked at him quizzingly I had a feeling his answer was just going to make my arousing scent that much stronger.

He pulled me closer to him so that our noses were almost touching my breath hitched with him being this close he was saying my scent was delicious man did he smell so damn good himself I have to calm myself I look away from his eyes only to have my eyes land on his lips oh god they were so full I can already picture him smashing his lips to mine in the heat of the moment.

‘Fuck me I’m so turned on right now’ I thought and this time I made sure I said it only in my head.

“Anna think of something else please your scent is getting stronger and it’s getting harder to control myself.”

“I’m sorry what do you want me to think of you haven’t answered my question.” I say while looking back into his eyes.

“You will have to get used to my scent because my scent will be the only thing that will be able to put you sleep if I’m not home in bed with you. My scent will be only thing you will have when you are having a personal problem that only I can solve but I won’t be there to help you.”

At that last statement I felt his hand slide up my thigh so I guess I just figured out what that ‘personal problem’ would be.

“You know for someone who wanted me to stop thinking about those things you sure have a way of directing my thoughts back to it.”

At this he full out laughed. His laugh was deep and masculine and it sent shivers down my spine. “I’m sorry I just wanted to get a point across.”

“I’m guessing that point being I won’t be able to do anything without your scent to taunt me”?

“Something like that. But anyways back to your questions what’s next”?

“Um why don’t you have a mate and have you found her if not”?

At this he literally stopped breathing and looked at me with sad eyes like what he said next was going to break me.

“You can tell me Caleb.”

He blew out a breath looked at his hands and finally spoke but what he said caused more emotions than I thought possible for someone that was practically a stranger.

“I do have a mate and yes I found her three years ago.”