Chpater two-Feeling of Rejection

FEELING OF REJECTION

LIAM’S P.O.V

All I thought was no it can’t be Anna anyone but her. Sure I always had feelings for her buried deep down so that it wouldn’t suck to see her every day I mean come on she my best friends little sister and the disgrace of this pack. She could never be the Luna of this pack no one would respect her after what happened.

‘She is MINE.’ My wolf was getting angry at me. It seemed like he knew what I was going to do.

‘She is not yours’ I thought back to him. Not if I don’t accept her

‘You better not hurt her Liam or so help me I would make being alpha a living hell.’

‘It won’t hurt her and you know it she has no emotions’ I shot back. This is ridiculous I thought.

‘You just saw her dumbass apparently she can get hurt.’ He all but growled at me.

He had a point there whatever Collin just said to her had her walking away in shame. I wonder what he said. Just thinking about the look on her face made me want to kill him.

‘Now you know how I felt you should just kill him and get back to check on her.’ My wolf replied to me

‘Shut up I’m not going to kill my best friend so shut the hell up already.’

Walking up to Collin I gave him our hand shake. Leaning up against his car watching all the girls go by giving me hopeful looks I just shook my head man these girls were delusional.

“So do you see her yet”? Collin asked pulling out of my thoughts of how none of these girls can compare to Anna.

“Na man I haven’t seen her.” I felt a stab of pain in my chest when I said that and heard a growl come from my wolf. This is going to be harder than I thought he’s already mad and I haven’t done anything.

 “Well, let me know when you do I got to make sure she’s good enough.” He laughed slapping me on my back.

“I will. And hey man what did you say to Anna I saw her walk away with Kyle and wouldn’t even look up.”

He just looked at me and smiled. I didn’t like that sinister smile when Anna was involved it gave me an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

“Oh you know how she likes to over exaggerate and then Kyle showed up and fell right for it.” He shrugged like it was an everyday thing.

“Man I didn’t ask that I asked what did you say to your sister that had her walking with her head down looking like she was fighting off tears.” I was getting impatient now. Yea she wasn’t the easiest person to get along with I know that first hand but I had never seen her so broken in public she knew how to hide her emotions.

“Well I was driving trying to get here and maybe I was speeding just a little bit.” He said sheepishly.

“Ok what does that have to do with the way she looked”? I asked honestly confused now.

“Well when we got here she yelled at me about almost killing her I ignored her but then Kyle came up saying the same the so I said I would’ve been doing everyone a favor if I did. I guess she heard it and next thing I know Kyle is walking her around the building.” He stated with that smirk back on his face

“YOU DID WHAT!” I yelled

“Man are you stupid that’s really low especially for you.” I couldn’t believe he said that

“Calm down you know it’s true but I didn’t know she heard it. Plus I don’t know why you’re getting so worked up about it.”

“I’m worked up because that’s your sister for one and two she’s still part of this pack. And I will not have a member of my pack feeling worthless.”

With that said I turned and started walking to where I knew Annastasia would be.

ANNASTASIA’S P.O.V

I just sat there Kyle had comforted me and I sent him to class I wasn’t going to allow him to get into trouble because of a break down.

“You ok”? That voice had me jumping out of my skin but I didn’t turn around because I knew who it was. It sent a shiver down my spine

‘Mine’ my wolf whispered to me.

“What do you want Liam I’m not in the mood for your pack bullshit today?”

“Hey I’m just checking on you.”

“Why you never cared before don’t pity me and start now because you saw a few tears.”

“We need to talk Anna.”

At my name I turned to glare at him. “Don’t you dare use that name only my friends use that and Liam you are far from my friend.”

“Yea I’m your mate now shut up and let me talk.”

My eyes got huge it was him. “You were the one that bumped into me.” I smiled a huge smile. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I couldn’t believe that he just admitted to being my mate. The sparks were strong and felt wonderful. My wolf was rejoicing at the feeling of being in our mates arms.

“Anna..stasia we need to talk.” At the serious note in his voice I let go of him and looked him in the eyes. He looked like he was fighting with himself. But about what I wanted to know.

“What is the mater Liam. I’m sorry for yelling it’s just been a tough day for me.” At that he actually stepped back and frowned at me. What is going on I’m really starting to get concerned.

“Annastasia I can’t accept, you as my mate. I can’t have a Luna who my pack does not respect and I will never be able to trust you.” He took in a deep breath looking me square in my eyes.

“I Liam Michaels reject you Annastasia Degallos as my mate.”

I literally felt my heart break but I wasn’t going to show him that I stood tall and started to walk away. I stopped right next to him looking him dead in the eyes the same way he did me I said, “Well I’m sorry Liam that I didn’t meet up to your standards.” With that I walked away leaving him to face his own decision.