Chapter 7- Unwondered Territory

UNWONDERED TERRITORY

Anna’s P.O.V

It’s pouring down, raining I could barely see out of my windshield and that gave me an idea. I haven’t let my wolf free since I left the pack and that was two weeks ago today. Pulling to the side of the road I take out my phone and call the only person I’ve been in contact with since I left.

“Hey baby girl.” I still love how I’m his baby girl even though I had to leave him it hurts me every day not seeing him.

“Hey there sexy what are you up to”? Laughing at the end due to me calling him sexy because I know he would be wearing a smirk on his face. I just gave him the ego boost I knew would brighten up his day.

“Ha-ha that’s not fair baby girl you know what that word does to me. And I’m just walking the halls.”

“Sounds so fun but isn’t class in session right now”? I was confused Kyle never skipped class for anything. Something must be up.

“Kyle what’s going on why aren’t you in class”?

I heard him take a deep breath then exhale. “Liam switched to all of my classes.”

“What!” “Why would he change his classes to yours”?

“I wonder why Anna”? There was so much sarcasm in his voice.

“Hey how should I know I’m not there?”

“Precisely.” He said it like it told me everything that I didn’t know.

“What do you mean precisely? Kyle just tell me.” All of a sudden I hear the phone being wrestled out of Kyle’s hand.

“Kyle? What’s going on? Kyle answer me.”

“Anna”? That voice made me stop breathing what is he doing with Kyle’s phone.

“Anna I know you’re on the phone.” Sighing I might as well get this over with.

“Yes Liam”? All I could hear was them wrestling for the phone.

‘Give me my fucking phone Liam’

‘Don’t you dare use that voice with me’

‘I will use any tone with you asshole.’

“Both of you shut the hell up!”

There was silence on the other side of the line

“Great now Liam what do you want”?

“Um Anna I was wondering…”

“It’s Annastaia and wondering what”?

“Annastasia I was wondering when you were coming home”?

“You’re joking right.”

“No I’m not joking you need to come home and take your place.” There was a hint of anger in his voice but what the hell was he talking about take my place. Take my place in what.

“What are you talking about Liam what place”?

“Your place next to me.”

“What! What the hell did you just tell me”?

“You belong to me Annastasia it’s time that this little attention seeking trip ends.”

“My attention seeking trip”? “I wonder Liam do you ever hear the bullshit that comes out of your mouth or if you ever think before you speak because every time you open your mouth it makes me that much more certain that I made the right decision to leave your pack.”

“I know your using this trip to make me see what a mistake I made and I see that mistake now so you can just come home now. I promise to treat you better and not allow anyone to hurt you again.”

“You just don’t get it Liam I left to get away from you not to make you see your mistakes. I could really careless what any of you think anymore now you’re free to be with who you want without hurting me and get your pack that Luna that you said they would respect.”

“I want you Annastasia that’s all I don’t care if the pack doesn’t respect you all I want is my mate back. I love you Annastasia and I’m sorry it took you leaving to realize it.”

“Love is just a four letter word you’re using for your convenience Liam.”

“What is that supposed to mean”?

Sighing I was getting tired of this conversation already I should just shut my mouth and let Kyle take his phone back but these things needed to be said . Getting out of my car I knew I was going to get soaked but this was my favorite weather where it felt like all of me was being cleaned and the time when I used to cry because it covered my tears.

“It means you don’t love me you probably would have learned to but you gave up that chance so look for love in someone else because I’m not coming back to your pack that hasn’t been my home for a long time now can you please give Kyle back his phone I did call to talk to my best friend not you.”

“I am not done talking to you so no I will not give him back the phone and how can you say I don’t love you I know that I love you Annastasia just please give me another shot to prove it.”

“Well tell Kyle I’ll call him later since you won’t give him back the phone by Liam.”

“Annas…”

That was the last thing I heard before I hung the phone. I could hear the desperation in his voice when he asked for another chance. I could feel the pull on our bond that I was waiting to just snap at any moment I don’t want to feel anything else towards Liam I’m physically and emotionally drained of anything Liam Michaels.

Turning to the side I see that there is a thick vast of woods. Hearing my wolf howl in appreciation and pleading to be set free. So that’s exactly what I do. I take off in a run towards the woods as soon as I’m covered I jump and in midair I turn into a raven black wolf with streaks in my fir the color of my eyes. I’m the only wolf that I know of with a coat like mine. I mean yeah there’s black wolves but they’re not raven and then there’s even the “rare” white wolf which isn’t that rare but non like me.

I used to hate changing in front of my old pack they always just stopped what they were doing and stared some even went so far as to start whispering about how different I was and that difference couldn’t be good for our pack it would draw unwanted attention. But now I’m on my own and don’t have to worry about anyone staring.

“Stop!”

I skidded to a stop there was so much  authority in that voice it couldn’t be. I made sure there was no pack here  but apparently I was wrong.

“Shift back.” With that said I saw a blanket land by me turning I looked for anyone but all I saw were wolves. Where was that voice coming from. Looking closely at the packs formation I noticed a huge white wolf in front of everyone. Told you the whites weren’t that rare.

Walking behind a tree I shift and put the blanket around my body taking a deep breath I start to move from behind the tree only to stop in my tracks what was he doing here with these wolves?

“Annastasia”?