Chapter 5-Plan in Action

PLAN IN ACTION

Waking up it felt like I had barely gotten any sleep which was true. After leaving Liam in the hallway he tried his damndest to get me to talk to him first by yelling my name throughout the night, secondly through our mind link thanks to him being the future Alpha, and finally with him calling and texting my phone. Due to all this I am lucky if I got three hours of sleep and if you haven’t caught on he never left last night which means he’s probably still here. Thinking of that fact brings back the headache that started up last night.

Getting out of bed I take out my headphones the goddess creation which allowed me my sleep. Going into the bathroom I glanced in the mirror and grimaced. My hair was a bird nest upon my head my lips were more pouty than usual and to top it off I had huge circles under my eyes. Undressing I take a nice hot shower to get rid of last night’s aroma. Stepping out of the shower I wrap myself in a towel and walk into my room only to stop dead in my tracks/

“What the fuck Liam get the hell out of my room.”

“I’m not going anywhere I can see your body if I want to for one and you wouldn’t talk to me last night so I thought I’d wait until you woke up.”

“Lucky for me I came in at the right moment I have to say you in a towel is making me hard.”

“One I wouldn’t talk to you last night because there was nothing to talk about and two just thinking about you with a hard on makes me want to vomit so if you’ll excuse me I have to get ready for my day.” With that I walk to my dresser and pull out my bra and G-string and slip them on over and under the towel. Then I walk to my closet to look for something to wear. I pull on a pair of purple short shorts with my    LMFAO tang top then walk back into my room and see the Liam is still on my bed like I haven’t spoken the words leave to him. 

“Seriously Liam this is getting rather annoying just tell me what do you want so you can finally leave me alone.” I sit down on my hard wood floor to put on my converse all the while looking at him waiting for his response.

“I have already told you Anna... I mean Annastasia that I’m not going to pretend that you don’t exist so I just want to talk.”

With a sigh I get up and sit on the bed, “Fine, let’s get this over with what do you want to talk about Liam.”

“Well how about we start with where you were last night and who were you with”?

“Really out of everything you can think of you think to ask me about my personal life”?

“No matter what happened between us Annastasia you are and always will be my mate so I have the right to ask these questions.”

Standing up I start to pace for some unknown reason I think it’s just a way for me to calm myself before I speak to this embasole. “ Get this through you head Liam you rejected me  and when you did you lost all right to ask me any question personal or otherwise that does not pertain to pack business. You are future Alpha to me and nothing else.”

“I will not have you disrespect me on my own land Annastasia as soon as anyone in this pack finds out you are my mate rejected or not they will not be stupid enough to touch you, because they will know of severe consequences.”  

“Severe consequences”? “You’ve got to be joking. I know for a fact you don’t imagine yourself alone without someone to wake up to every morning or to fall asleep with at night so how do you expect me to be alone”?

“You and I both know I can’t be alone my pack needs a Luna but I will not let you have someone flaunting him in my face.” He was snarling at me just thinking about me with someone else.