His Past

HIS PAST

Caleb’s P.O.V

My mate what can I say, to me she was everything but to everyone else she wasn’t. With her being my mate u never saw the wrong she could do, so I never believed what anyone else told me. That was until I saw it with my own eyes. There were times when my wolf was antsy and begging to be let loose. But I was always at a meeting that had been taking days so I wrote it off to just missing my mate or stressing over the upcoming battles. One day he was becoming more antsy than usual so I went for a run later I decided to go home early to my pregnant mate. I was pulled out of my outspoken thoughts by a gasp I had literally forgot that I was telling my story to Anna I lifted my head to meet her shocked eyes.

"Yes I did say pregnant Anna."

But the whole weird thing about my situation I didn’t feel the need to protect her and our child the way a normal mate would. I didn’t think anything of it until I walked through my bedroom door. What I saw hurt more than I ever thought imaginable, I saw my mate and so called best friend in a very compromising position.

Flashback…

"So what everyone has been telling me was true"?

"Caleb what are you doing home so soon sweetie I thought you were supposed to be gone for another three days."

Looking at Jeanette I saw that she wasn’t even remorseful that her mate had just caught her cheating and throwing our relationship down the drain.

"I was missing MY MATE so I wanted to surprise her but I guess I was the one in for the surprise don’t you think Josh"? At this my ex-best friend got out of my bed while wrapping the sheets around himself. Well at least he has some decency.

"Caleb man look I’m sorry it u just happened and..."

"Save it Josh things like this doesn’t just happen especially with someone’s mate. I wonder how Rene feels right now seeing as she is YOUR mate and the mother of your heir."

"Look Caleb you don’t have to bring Rene into this, this is the first and last time this has happened."

"Your right Josh he doesn’t have to bring me into this because I’m already here I can’t believe you would do this to your best friend."

"It’s his ex-best friend Rene."

"Sorry well doing something like this to your EX-best friend let alone me. I don’t know who you are and Caleb I request permission for you to sever the mates bond and permission for me to leave the pack I don’t want to bring a child into this atmosphere and I definitely don’t want to be with a cheater."

"No Rene please don’t do this to us you know I love you and would never hurt you."

"That’s the thing Josh I thought I knew that I just don’t know anymore; the point of a mate is someone who is there for you and loves only you the thought of someone else’s touch should repulse you the way it does me but it’s obvious I’m the only one who is a true mate. So what do you say Caleb can you sever the bond or what? I would really like to leave as soon as possible."

"Of course Rene anything to help you just let me know."

"No Caleb you can’t do this to me you can’t sever a mates bond its unheard of now a days please don’t do this I can’t survive without my mate."

"Well it was also unheard of to fuck your best friends pregnant mate but yet here you are with a sheet wrapped around your waist after having fucked my mate so don’t sit there and tell me what’s unheard of Josh and Rene as of right now I grant your request to sever your mates bond and if your ever in the need of anything for yourself or your pup I grant you permission to enter my territory at any time."