44| Nobody Can Fuck Me, Quite Like Me.*

*December 31st*

The strip club was quiet, the normal crowd out for New Years drinks with their families and wives, a time when they had to actually face their failing marriages and not just hide out with underage girls dressed in skimpy lingerie.

Ethan and Josh were both mad when they found out I wanted to work New Years Eve but the money was almost double overtime and I wasn't going to let that opportunity pass. Every time I mention money they both complain, but I won't take theirs, I can't live like that.

"I so don't want to be here." Becky was spread out across my sofa in the back dressing room during our break. I was stood before the mirror, touching up my eyeliner and reapplying red lip-liner. The heart pendant necklace caught my eye through the mirror and I smiled at the sight of it proudly resting against my chest. "I could be getting some serious dick tonight but instead I'm stuck here."

I rolled my eyes at her complaining, "Our shift ends at nine, stop being over dramatic."

I watched in the mirror as she sat up from her position on the sofa, her eyebrows narrowing at me, "Says you who can get some whenever you want, wherever you want."

"It's not my fault that you won't get into a serious relationship with someone normal because you would rather fuck guys the same age as your Father." I retorted, turning away from the mirror to plop down next to her on the sofa.

"Shut it." She shook her head at me, "I seem to have been born with this awful affliction that leaves me attracted to older men that know how to fuck. Hard." I leaned up against her, laughing at her ability to be so self aware.

"Sawyer asked for your number." I told her, trying to gauge her response.

"I can't imagine him being a good fuck. He is too cute and...charming. He would probably want rose petals and candles. I'll pass." She swiped her hand in dismissal but I swore that there was something hidden beneath her casual gesture. I opened my mouth to question her further on it but then decided to change the subject.

"Oh my God- did you see that Touchy Tim is in again tonight? He tried it on with Molly and I had to get Mikey to intervene." I looked over at her, waiting for her reaction. The last time Tim came in I had to give him a private dance, and let's just say that he got a little too excited after trying repeatedly, to grope me.

Becky blew out an annoyed breath, "Men need to just understand the limits. Enjoy the club for what it is instead of wishing it was a brothel."

"I've got an hour long private now to top it off," I bent over the back of the couch in a slow stretch and groaned. "I really can't be bothered with talking right now. I just want to finish."

The hour-long private rooms are always a lot of talking. I almost never get to dance for a straight hour. I have a bunch of customers who come in regularly just to talk with me. I even have guys who I don't get undressed for. I've come to realise that guys love to confess things to us, mostly things they wouldn't tell other people, like their sexual secrets or fantasies. They like the affection and attention that they wouldn't normally get from their partners or wives.

For most of the guys, I am essentially their therapist in a thong.

"A regular?" Becky asked.

"Nope, never seen him before but he's paying up, about $300 so he's probably a whale with a weird kink or he's gonna want to talk and I won't get myself off." I had been doing the rounds all night, where I'd essentially just walk around the club, talk to a guy, flirt and initiate the conversation so he'd want a private dance.