19| 'I think I prefer it when you're dirty' *

***\HOLLIE'S P.O.V/***

"Can we just order a pizza?" I darted my eyes between both boys, not really feeling like going back into the kitchen to cook.

"I'm one step ahead of you," Josh grinned at me before standing up to get his phone. He joined both Ethan and I at the head of the bed seconds later, reading off the seemingly endless list of pizza toppings. Once we had decided on two large pizzas to share with extra sides, Ethan rang up to order.

He covered the mouth piece and turned to face me, "Diet coke?".

"Obviously," I replied, Josh had gotten up to get more blankets and pillows from the supply closet so I decided to get up and help him out. As I stood up from the bed, I reached down and threw on Josh's shirt over my small frame, the material came easily to my upper thighs. Ethan watched me with a sexy smirk as I quickly checked my appearance in the floor length mirror before leaving the bedroom. My dark, curled hair was cascading down around my shoulders, Josh's blue shirt enunciating my olive tanned skin.

Wandering through the open-plan foyer, I caught sight of the sonos speakers that were connected throughout the whole apartment. Reaching over to the iPad that controls them, I scrolled through their 'recently played' songs and settled on 'Deadroses' one of my favorites by Blackbear. The song began to pour over the speakers, filling the apartment with music.

Not seconds later Josh's grinning face popped out from behind a closet door to my right. It looked like a utilities room, he had his arms full of blankets and throws but he still managed to make his way effortlessly to me.

I shot him an innocent, seductive smile as he made his way closer to me. Slightly swinging my hips to the music, I gave him a small twirl. The material of the shirt lifting up around my legs. His eyes drifted down my revealed legs and I bit down on the pad of my thumb, not leaving his gaze.

Josh dropped the pile of throws onto the floor and continued to stalk towards me. He was giving me a playful yet extremely sensual smile that caused excitement to race through my bloodstream.

The palms of his hands pressed against my shoulders, backing me against the wall. "Josh-" I whimpered but he simply ignored my plea.

"You can't make me all hard and aroused back in the bedroom like that and then just walk around my apartment like-" his eyes swept up my body, his eyes lingering on my silhouette in his oversized shirt, "this". His hands swept beneath the shirt and over my ass, I was completely naked beneath his shirt.

Before I could think of a quick reply, he had both of my hands in one of his in a vice-like grip above my head, and he was pinning me to the wall using his hips. Holy shit. He was completely topless against me, only wearing low-slung sweatpants. His other hand grabbed my long hair, bringing my face up, and then his lips were on mine. I moaned into his mouth, giving his tongue an easy opening. He took full advantage, his tongue expertly exploring my mouth with wild desperation. I have never been kissed like this before.

He brought his hand up to grasp my chin and held me in place. I am helpless, my hands pinned, my face held, and his hips restraining me. I am completely under his control. Just as I begin to kiss him back, gathering enough strength to match his invading tongue; he pushes away from me in the blink of an eye, leaving me hanging. My heart rate is through the roof, I feel like I've just gone a 10 mile run. I want to bend over and rest my hands on my knees but I don't want to give Josh the satisfaction.