37| Barbados Beach Babes

***\JOSH'S P.O.V/***

The following morning Ethan had to attend a meeting that he couldn't miss, he had left a note on the bedside table for me to find when I used his spare key card to enter his room. I then proceeded to find Hollie's room as she had snuck out of my room for a shower early this morning.

"Do you think this makes me look like a slut?" Hollie's head poked out of the doorway to the bathroom as I entered her room. She looked to me, then to behind the door. "Ethan not with you?" Her mouth turned into a small pout as she searched for Ethan.

 "Ethan not with you?" Her mouth turned into a small pout as she searched for Ethan

"Working." I replied, my eyes still glazed over her lithe body in the slinky bikini.

"Why am I not even surprised," she mumbled, pulling a hairbrush through her hair, she then dropped it onto the sink counter and turned to me. "What should we do today?"

"I think we should have a beach day," I took her eager smile as confirmation and plopped down onto the double bed in the centre of the room and lay down on my back, facing the ceiling. Hollie ran about the room collecting beach related things and then chucking them into her bag as she rambled to me about Damion and the shit she is going to have to do with him on the photo shoot later today.

It amuses me that she really hates this guy; that said, if he lays a hand on her I'll make sure that he won't physically be able to ever do it again.

"You ready yet Holl?" I rolled onto my side so that I could get a look at her, she was bending over to reach the towel on the floor, giving me a glorious view of her ass and legs. I wolf-whistled and she spun around to look accusingly at me.

"Joshua, if you have a problem with my time management skills please do say." I burst out laughing and shook my head at her sarcastic tone.

When she was ready we left the room, but as we passed the reception area of the hotel lobby, a blonde woman in a smart hotel uniform approached us.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your morning, but are you Hollie Murphy?" Hollie's eyes shot to me with concern before she replied.

"Yes, that's me."

The woman swallowed before handing her some papers, "I need you to sign on the dotted lines here just to confirm your stay with us here tonight."

Hollie smiled with relief as she took the forms from the woman's outstretched hand, "thank God, you had me worried that something bad had happened for a second!"

The woman simply smiled a formally and waited for Hollie to sign.

"Shit, I forgot to fill out the confirmation forms," Hollie muttered, letting go of my hand to dig in her large beach bag for a pen. I didn't want to stop touching her; I couldn't. I placed my hand on her exposed back and waited, and then I realised, no one stared at me. No one around us stared. A few older people smiled and nodded as they walked by to the pool, but not once did I get those type of looks. The 'how dare you be openly gay and happy in public' looks. I was just a guy waiting for a gorgeous girl. Albeit a famous guy, but the feeling was good.