33| Cage Dancing*

***\HOLLIE'S P.O.V/***

After the 'date' with Damion, if you could even call it that, I entered Elite through the main entrance; not wanting to admit to myself that I was still too scared to come in through the backdoor after the attack.

The club is packed full but that's usual for a Friday night, it's hard to find an empty seat and many guys end up milling around the bar in hope of a glimpse of skin. The red tables and booths on the main floor are all occupied, even the raised level that holds the VIP lounge is alive with chatter and people. Not a surprise.

The dressing room in the back is full of life when I walk inside. Half-naked women glance over at my loud entrance into the main dressing room. Some nod, a couple smile, and then they refocus their attention on securing their lacy garter belts or applying their makeup at the overflowing vanity tables.

Only one rushes over to me. I smiled when the familiar scent of Becky's overpowering perfume greeted me, her arms gripping me in a hug as I hugged her back.

"Woah, watch the lashes!" she said with a smile and I pulled away, rolling my eyes slightly as she subconsciously tapped the edges of her unnecessarily long eyelash extensions.

"Of course." I gripped her elbow and we went into my private dressing room. Next thing I know, she's helping me into a lilac/pink corset with crisscrossed laces and moaning on about some dancer who apparently 'stole' her favourite heels.

"I'm dancing in this tonight?" I can barely breathe in the corset, let alone reach in front of me to unlace it, I admired the corset in the mirror and decided it was worth the pain. I would look good on the pole in this.

 I would look good on the pole in this

"Forget what's up top." Becky laughed when she noticed my halted breathing. "Just wiggle that peachy little ass of yours and you'll be fine." I just ignored her comment and continued to apply the purple eyeshadow to the creases of my eyelids.

As we got ready together I told her what had happened on my date with Damion and admitted about the mind blowing sex with Ethan.

"So Daddy Ethan has some kinks huh?" She asked and I simply nodded my head, yeah it seems that way. "You liked it!"  Becky shot me an astonished smile when I didn't deny it.

"Don't you dare tell a soul Bec," I warned her before admitting, "But it was hot- like seriously hot."

She bit down on her smile, "I bloody knew you would like the kinky shit. You can't act like a prude now!"

What!

"Eh Becks last time I checked, working in a club and fucking two guys doesn't equate to a prude; do people think I'm a prude?" that would be a first for me, people always gave me shit for working the club scene. Not that I'd really had any other option at the time.

Becky contemplated her reply before deciding on, "No, but compared to me you're extremely vanilla, you're PG13."

"I like vanilla," I defended, before going back to apply the last touch of lip liner. Becky muttered something about 'needing some spice' but I was more focused on the fact that tonight I would be dancing in the cages for the first time.