28| Modelling Madness

***\HOLLIES P.O.V/***

"You have to audition babe, there is no way I will let you just pass this up," Becky was balancing precariously on the platforms of her stilettos, the wooden beam of the staircase taking most of her weight as she continued to pester me

"You have to audition babe, there is no way I will let you just pass this up," Becky was balancing precariously on the platforms of her stilettos, the wooden beam of the staircase taking most of her weight as she continued to pester me. She was looking down at me from the staircase leading upstairs to my bedroom.

I just ignored her, flicking to the next page of the magazine I was pretending to read. However Becky was becoming increasingly hard to ignore.

"Hollie Murphy if you continue to ignore me I will not be accountable for my actions, I may have to keep you chained up hostage until you agree to go with me." Becky gave me an award winning smile which I just shook my head at in return, she wasn't going to be able to charm her way out of this one. No way was she going to force me to audition for a modelling agency.

"Well then, I hope you brought the handcuffs because I'm not leaving this apartment." I flicked onto the next page which happened to be titled, 'Joshua Lloyd captures more than just hearts and league titles in latest match- could this be another golden league for the royal lions?'

"Speak of the devil," Becky mumbled under her breath, I whipped my head around to face a skittish looking Josh at the doorway. "I might've recruited some help."

"Son of a bitch," I rolled my eyes before throwing the magazine onto the coffee table, a small scowl forming across my lips as I turned to face Josh. "You're not going to be able to change my mind on this." I told him honestly.

Josh looked nervous. Good. He had a right to be, I had no interest in auditioning and I had told Tom, the agent, this straight away. I swivelled my chair away from him so that I was facing the kitchen.

Last week, after leaving the wedding reception I had been scouted by an agent, he had given me his card and told me to get in touch. When I didn't call back he turned up at Elite and after 10 minutes of watching me and Becky dance he had given me a slip of paper with an address and a date. That was it.

And now I was being forced to go to the audition by two of the biggest pains in the ass I have ever come across.

"Oh come on Holl, you're always telling me how much you hate your job. Why not try this out and see how it goes?" Josh cautiously pushed off the doorframe and made his way towards the kitchen stool I was sat at.

Oh no mister, you stay right where you are.

"Don't you think exotic dancing and modeling will ruin any potential chances I have of getting a respectable job at some point?" I glanced between them both, clutching at straws for any excuse to not go through with this.

"You have a stage name at work." Becky told me with a 'duh' look. Oh God...

"Becky our employment history is searchable under our social security numbers." I tried not to land that blow too hard, I assumed that she would know this already.