51| 'Let The Guy Finish'

***\HOLLIE'S P.O.V/***

It had been over two weeks since Ryan had revealed the untimely presence of the little bundle of 'joy' inside my uterus that Josh had decided to nickname 'Brady-Baby' after football star Tom Brady. I hadn't been able to get away from the hawk eyed vision of Ethan or Josh the entire time. They hadn't even let me collect the essentials from my own apartment, instead forcing me to hand over my spare key so that they could collect my things for me whilst I stayed in their apartment. It was a pain in the ass but I appreciated their concern.

"Who wants breakfast?" I slid across the smooth marble floor in my fluffy socks, it was my new favorite thing to do. It had become one of the only things keeping me sane whilst the guys were at work and it also showed how insanely bored I was becoming, thank God I've got work tonight. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually starting to miss the club.

"What do we have in the fridge?" Ethan asked from the kitchen island where he was sat with Josh, both of them looked up from their phones to the arched doorframe as I walked towards them. A crooked smile tugged Josh's lips and I couldn't help the goosebumps that rose across my bare arms at the look he gave me.

"Well, if my psychic powers are right then I'm going to guess that..." I pressed the tips of my fingers to my temple and hummed, "eggs?"

"If you were really psychic then there probably wouldn't be a small fetus growing inside of you right now," Ethan shook his head with a grin as I pulled open the fridge. Okay he's got me there.

It was currently 11:45am and all of us had the morning off work, but they had decided to let me have a guiltily long lie in. I noticed that Ethan had already broken into his first beer of the day and the evidence of a crushed blunt was displayed on a glass tray atop the kitchen counter. It was one of those kind of mornings and I could tell that they were both already chilled out and spacey.

My eyes scanned the top shelf of the fridge....
"There's nothing much in, unless you fancy some cold pasta for breakfast."

"No." He shook his head with a grimace and went back to reading the news article on his phone, probably the stock market stats and business page...the one that I, and any other sane person, would leave well alone.

"Or... what about leftover Chinese from three nights ago?" I rose a brow at them both whilst picking up the rectangular, cardboard takeout box and throwing it straight into the trash with a wince. Gross.

"Hmm," Josh leant over the kitchen counter, his voice dripping with sarcasm and his phone forgotten, "now as tempting as that sounds, I think I'm going to have to pass."

I clapped my hands together and turned to face them with a smug look, "Well then, it looks like I'll just have to go down to the shops and buy some groceries." I hadn't properly left the apartment in five days and I knew they both secretly loved it.

"Don't worry, I can go instead or we can just-" Josh tried to intersect but I stopped him, I don't want to become completely reliant on postmates like them. I actually like having some shred of self-sufficiency.

"I need to get some clothes from my apartment anyway as I have nothing here suitable for work and my shift starts at 10pm tonight." I hopped up onto the counter top, pulled out a banana straight from the fruit basket and began to peel, exposing the tip before taking a bite. I could tell that Josh was watching me, trying to find a way to dispute what I had said.

"You are seriously going into work?" He asked open mouthed, so I turned to face him.

"Shut your mouth Joshua, you'll catch flies," I then placed my middle and index finger firmly beneath his chin and pressed his jaw shut.