Chapter 5: The Ball

3 years....

That's how long it's been since I last saw him....

After I cast him out of my life because of anger.....

For good or so I thought

Wind blew in from the open window, causing some if my papers to fly off

Wind blew in from the open window, causing some if my papers to fly off. Signing I got up and grabbed them putting them on my desk. Not wanting to work anymore, I walked to my window and looked out of it. Birds flying around, butterflies flapping in the rose garden, the water flowing in the little stream in the garden.

A gentle breeze blow by causing my long purple hair to flow a little. I closed my eyes and smiled, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere.

Suddenly a knock came from the door as my second eldest daughter, Ruka came into the room.

"Mother you have a letter."

Looking over at my unfinished work, she signed and walked over to my desk and sat down.

"You are troublesome"

Giving a nervous laugh, sweat dropping at the sight of my daughter doing my work for me. Shaking my head I look to the letter to see a fancy wax stamp. Grabbing my letter opener, I start to read.

Dear Yumiko Rashiro Kurosawa,
I am hosting a ball tonight at my Manor. And I'd love it if you and your family would come. There is a few things I'd like to discuss with you.

Sincerely, Karlheinz

Gritting my teeth at the letter. U crumbled it up and threw it away. I signed in frustration and looked back out the window.

"What's wrong mother? You seem stressed."

Giving a laugh at my daughter, I looked over at her to see her looking at me with worry.

"I'm fine just frustrated, can you get your sisters for me darling?"

Nodding Ruka vanished from the room, only to reappear with my girls.

"What's wrong mother?" - Kanna

"Who has troubled you mother?" - Akane

"You seem stressed.." - Shiro

"Who did it?" - Sora and Leone

Laughing at their over protectiveness towards me.

"My girls I'm fine just stressed cause he wants us to go to a ball tonight and I can't say no because people with get suspicious something happened."

Almost all of them growled at the thought of him but nodded non the less.

"Now go start getting ready my loves with be leaving soon and I want my girls to blow everyone away."

All of them smirked at each other before vanishing from my office. Signing I thought back to what happened three years ago.

My girls had grown so much. Shiro was 11 at the time but is now 14, she grew lazy and calm however she is still like she was back then just hides it. Ruka being 10 is now 13 and one strict girl but loves to help everyone. Akane, Kanna, and Leone we're 9 at the time are now 12. Akane is still the same but more narcissistic, Kanna grew bipolar but can control her mood swings, and Leone grew into a flirt. And my last girl, Sora was 8 is now 11, grew into my little tsundara.