Ruka Kurosawa

Edited 6/7/19

Kanji: 黒澤ルカ
(Kurosawa Ruka)

Gender: Female

Age: 18 (physically) real age: Unknown

Height: 5'8

Weight: 84lbs

Species: Half-Demon

Blood type: AB

Eye color: Ruby red

Hair color: Dark Plum

Occupation: Student and Scientist

Personality: Ruka is a strict and well mannered young girl. She doesn't like for things to be unorganized; which means scolding her sisters and mother. She loves science and biology, it gives her adrenaline which she uses to work on her medicines and experiments. She loves her family dearly and will show no mercy to those who disrespect her family or herself. She looks up the her mother very much; to the point when she was younger to follow her to the demon world to she her work. She is very curious of new things and loves to mess with her sisters.

Family: Yumiko Kurosawa (Mother) Kaito Sinclair (Father-Deceased) Okita Nanase (Step-father-Deceased) Tatsumi Suoh (Step-father-Deceased) Shiro (Older sister) Akane, Kanna, and Leone (Younger step-sisters) Sora (Younger step-sister) Reiji (lover/brother) Shu, Ayato, Laito, Kanato, and Subaru (Step-brothers) Karlheinz (step-father)

Facts about Ruka:

° She hates Yui

° She loves pasta

° She is the worlds best scientist

° She loves Earl grey and herbal teas

° She takes care of her mother when she falls asleep doing work

° She is mostly in her lab experimenting

° She loves to read

° She sometimes gets annoyed with the triplets
================================
Her Demon Form:

-In this form, fire is her natural element; like darkness is for her sister Shiro. Same with her sister, she got her power through her mother during child birth. She produces a gold flame from her left eye when angered as well as her flames going out of control. She mainly uses her katana when fighting; which she doesn't do often. Her power is called, "Inferno" She can summon hellhounds to help her with her work and in fighting. Since hellhounds mainly revolve around fire, Ruka found a way to summon them when watching a friend of her mothers summon hers.