Chapter 3: Meeting them

Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite.

Edited 1/2/19

3rd POV:
As Karlheinz and Yumiko walked away the girls found themselves in the garden with Beatrix and Christa, but the other lady had walked away.

"Girls I'd like you y'all to meet Shu, Reiji, Ayato, Kanato, Laito, and Subaru. Boys meet Shiro, Ruka, Akane, Kanna, Leone, and Sora. Now why don't y'all go play ok."

Spoke Beatrix to the children. With excited nods the two sets of triplets ran off, while Ruka, Reiji, Shu, Shiro, Sora, and Subaru stayed behind.

"Hm? Is something wrong?"

Spoke up Christa in her timid voice as she looked at the kids.

"No ma'am. I was just wondering if you could take me to see the roses?"

Spoke Sora as Christa and Subaru smiled and took her to the garden. Shu and Shiro ran off somewhere as Reiji, Beatrix, and Ruka walked to the gazebo to read.

 Shu and Shiro ran off somewhere as Reiji, Beatrix, and Ruka walked to the gazebo to read

"Wow!"

Giggling at her Christa pushed her to the rose garden as Subaru lingered behind a bit.

"Can I make a flower crown for you? Ah! If that's ok with you? Haha"

Spoke Sora embarrassed at her actions. Laughing at her Christa nodded her head and sat down while Subaru and Sora got the roses for the crown.

Getting them ready, Sora started to make her crown for Christa while Subaru kept blushing while looking at her. Finally done, Sora put the crown on Christa and nodded at her work.

"You look really pretty now! Ah not that you didn't before!?!"

Looking down embarrassed while Christa laughed at her. She felt a tap on her shoulder and looked to Subaru.

"H-here for you."

Subaru handed her a rose as she looked wide eyed at the beautiful white rose.