Chapter 4: Goodbye

Losing them was like having a hole shot straight through me, a painful, constant reminder, an absence I could never feel.

As we rode home, I couldn't get this feeling of my chest...like something had happened.

"Mother are you ok? You seem stressed."

Spoke Leone as she and the girls watched their mothers expression turn from frustrated to worry.

"I'm fine my darlings, just stressed."

"Well when we get home go take a nap while us and father get everything done for you."

Smiling at my girls I nodded my head as we pulled up at the mansion. Just as Shiro tried getting out, I stopped her.

"Wait...... something isn't right.."

I looked to the mansion, it looked....cold... lifeless.... abandoned. My husbands as usual weren't in the front lawn rough housing.

"Say here."

I ordered my girls as I stepped out and walked to the doors. As I reached to open the door....it opened on it's now. Something differently wasn't right.

Slamming the doors open, I about gagged. Blood was everywhere, dents in the walls, like someone being slammed into them, glass everywhere, Ren and Ran pinned to the wall by swords......but no Kaito, Okita, or Tatsumi.

Running to the living room, the sight before me......

"KAITO! OKITA! TATSUMI!"

I ran to their side and dropped to me knees. Kaito had cuts littering his body, stab wound to the stomach, and gasping for breath. Okita had bullet holes all over, stab would in his chest, and not healing. Tatsumi...oh Tatsumi, he was the worst qnd i could tell he put up most of the fight, probably protecting them. His left arm was gone, he had bullet and stab wounds everywhere, and.....and...his right eye was gone!

"H-hey Y-umi"

Gasped out Tatsumi as he and the others opened their eyes.

"My loves.....who did this!!"

I was broken, I didn't know what to do. At this point I was balling my eyes out.

"Stop."

Jerking back with tears running down my face, as I felt a hand on my cheek.

"It's ok Y-y-umi, we don't have m-much longer so, we'll say it as b-best as we c-can."

Spoke Okita as he and the others propped up and hugged me all with smiles. Okita on my right, Kaito on my left, and Tatsumi behind me.

"We love you..... Y-y-umi and we a-always w-will..."