Sora Kurosawa

Edited 6/9/19

Kanji: そら くろさわ
(Sora kuro Sawa)

Gender: Female

Age: 16 (physically) real age: Unknown

Height: 5'9

Weight: 90lbs

Species: Half-Vampire

Blood type: A

Eye color: Light blue

Hair color: White

Occupation: Student (she didn't want a job like the others)

Personality: Sora has a very rebellious attitude. She doesn't like people at all and can get violent. She cares for her family dearly and watches out for them a lot. She is a broken girl after the death of her father but tries not to show it in front of the others by wearing a mask. She looks out for others when they can't. She is a good person at heart once you get to know her. She is very open-minded and cares for her garden with the up most care.

Family: Yumiko Kurosawa (Mother) Kaito Sinclair (Step-father-Deceased) Okita Nanase (Step-father-Deceased) Tatsumi Suoh (Father-Deceased) Shiro, Ruka, Akane, Kanna, Leone (Older step-sisters) Subaru (lover/brother) Reiji, Shu, Ayato, Kanato, and Laito (Step-brothers) Karlheinz (step-father)

Facts about Sora:

° She hates Yui

° She loved her rose garden

° She has her father's dagger which she got when he passed

° She is a tsundere

° She loves animals

° She has a single scar on her right hip

° She thinks of herself as a monster

° She rarely uses her vampire form

================================
Her Vampire Form:

-Like her sister Leone, she inhabited her fathers power as well called, "Compulsion" This power allows her to enter the minds of others and command them to do what ever she wants by looking into their eyes. She able to use telekinesis, a magic she learned from her mother. She does not like to use her powers or vamp form, because she does not like to invade others minds, unless necessary or she feels like it.