Leone Kurosawa

Edited 6/9/19

Kanji: レオクロワ
(Reokurowa)

Gender: Female

Age: 17 (physically) real age: Unknown

Height: 5'8

Weight: 87lbs

Species: Half-Demon Half-Vampire

Blood type: B

Eye color: Honey brown

Hair color: Blood red

Occupation: Student and Model

Personality: Leone is a very elegant and gentle girl, but is in fact highly seductive. Although she loves to tease her sisters, she is HIGHLY smart and observant. It has also been stated that she has some masochism in her as well. She is shown to be somewhat vulgar, flirting with boys as such and doesn't care if anyone knows or sees her doing the act, but does care enough to not go any further. She has a weak side to her after her father's death and leans to have a man figure in life but can't find one that doesn't just see her as a flirt. She loves her sisters dearly and will do anything for them.

Family: Yumiko Kurosawa (Mother) Kaito Sinclair (Step-father-Deceased) Okita Nanase (Father-Deceased) Tatsumi Suoh (Step-father-Deceased) Shiro and Ruka (Older step-sisters) Akane and Kanna (Older sisters) Sora (Younger step-sister) Laito (lover/brother) Reiji, Shu, Ayato, Kanato, and Subaru (Step-brothers) Karlheinz (step-father)

Facts about Leone:

° She hates Yui

° She is secretly into S&M

° She loves Pocky

° She loves to tease her sisters

° She looks up to her mother as a role model

° She liked Laito since the minute she saw him

================================
Her Demon Form:

- In her demon form, unlike her sister Akane. She does not have "Possession" but I different form of blood magic. Her power is called, "Transformation" She is able to transform her blood into her weapons; such as a wipp, sword, spear, etc. She is the strongest in her demon form unlike her sister, Akane her anger does not fuel her nature. However her Vampire form is not the best either. Leone is learning different types of magic from her mother, for her other sisters have different abilities. Her power only relies on her blood and not her opponents. So far she has learned; Total Destruction, Healing magic, and Time magic. Although she keeps these powers hide for future purposes. 

Her Vampire Form:

Her Vampire Form:

-In her vampire form, unlike her sisters and mother, she developed a power from her father called, "All Seeing Eye" She is able to look into the past, present, and future. However the drawbacks to this gift, it causes her to pass out for long periods of time, for it drains her energy very fast. Her visions come at anytime, so she could be in school and pass out cause of the vision. So she made sure she is near one of her sisters at all times. She also does not have to be in her form to receive her visions, which her mother found odd.

 She also does not have to be in her form to receive her visions, which her mother found odd