Chapter 2: Sakamaki Family

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

As the suns rays seep into the mansion, we venture to the dining room where we see the six girls playing with each other while the men talk among themselves. Until the dining room doors open to reveal Yumiko Rashiro Kurosawa, a beautiful woman with mid-thigh length dark plum hair and indigo eyes. She was wearing her most favorite dress.
( I didn't know know to describe it, but if anyone can for me. I'll edit this chapter and put the description in.)

"Mother!"

"Mother!"

All six girls ran to their mother as she got on her knees and hugged them all with a gentle smile adoring her face.

"Hello my darlings. Sleep well?"

She spoke in an angelic voice and could make any man melt with a single smile.

" Of course mother. Father always makes sure we're comfortable before leaving to retire for the night."

Spoke her second eldest daughter, Ruka who was the families scientist and caretaker along side their mother.

"I'm glad. Hello my loves."

She smiled at her daughters before looking to her husbands.

"Hello Yumi." - Kaito

"Hello love." - Tatsumi

"Good morning my love." - Okita

Giggle at them, I hurried them to the table so we could eat. Our maids, Ren and Ran came with are food soon after. As the food was set, we began to eat.

Soon I stopped eating and just watched my family. My eyes drifted to Kaito, who was laughing at a joke told by Tatsumi. You see Kaito is human and was my childhood friend but he lived in a abusive home. One day I found him being beaten by his father as his mother just watched. I was angry and almost murdered his parents if he didn't snap me out of it. Soon we found love and had Shiro and Ruka.