Oh, Honey

Pulling the tiny black and yellow dress from the closet, you turned to him with your best pouty face.

"Do we really have to go to this? Klaus and I are not exactly on the best terms right now," you whined, clutching the dress to your towel-covered form.

He chuckled softly, as he took a sip of bourbon from his spot on the bed, where he often sat and watched you dress. He thought you were the loveliest creature he had ever laid eyes on in all of his thousand years, and he was so thankful you were fond of him, too.

"Unfortunately, we must attend. Not for Niklaus, but to ensure the entire community sees that we are a close family - one they cannot afford to underestimate." He rose from the bed, coming up behind you as you dropped the soft buttercup towel to the ground.

"But I'm sure that we could have way more fun here, handsome," you purred, knowing you were driving him wild with your choice of costume already. The evidence was pressing right against your back.

"Indeed," he murmured, pressing soft kisses to the nape of your neck. Your hair was curled and pinned elegantly, your makeup consisting of false lashes and full red lips.

Walking towards the dresser without a stitch of clothing, you opened the drawer that contained your fanciest lace undergarments. Elijah's eyes were following your every move. After selecting your black thigh high stockings with the matching garter belt, you set to work putting it all on.

Slowly and seductively, you pulled the silk up your smooth right leg, bending at the waist right in front of Elijah in a last ditch attempt to dissuade him from going to this party. A soft growling from behind you encouraged you to keep going, sliding the silk stocking up your left leg, and fastening it to the black belt at the loops.

Before you slipped into the dress that would be your costume, you stepped into your black heels. That was his weakness - garter belts and stilettos.

If this didn't work, nothing would.

"Elijah? What do you say?" Wiggling your hips, you retrieved your dress from the bed, stepping into in gingerly and slowly sliding it up your body.

"No bra?" Elijah husked, nearly at the end of his rope.

"Nope," you answered casually, adjusting your breasts while checking your reflection in the mirror.

With the final addition of your tiny crown, your Queen Bee costume was complete. From the mirror, you could spot Elijah behind you, adjusting the bulge in his pants with a groan.

"Shame," you whispered softly. "I had something new I wanted to try with you tonight." With a shrug, you strutted out of the room, leaving Elijah panting behind you.

"Wait," he said, his voice sounding strangled. "I'll make a deal with you."

You turned around, biting back the smirk that was dying to curl your crimson lips.